The Walls be Closing

Kemp

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You're guilty of projection, just like the rest. If Biden did all of the things Trump has acknowledged he's done, the Dems would have dumped him.

That's what makes Republicans a cult.

Dems are not addicted to one man.

Some of us don't want to live under a dictatorship. 

You write to me like I am the one not paying attention while Trump literally tells us that he is going to dismantle the Federal government and put all power in the Executive branch.

Yeah, you're bright.

Dems would definitely dump Biden since pols have shown most are not thrilled with him as candidate. If Biden had 1/10 the allegations that Trump has, Fox News and the Rs would be going crazy talking about how corrupt and unfit for office he is. 

It is a cult.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Could the protestors have overthrown the government by themselves?

Of course not.

They were just the terminally gullible being used by Trump.

It's astounding to me that anyone with above a 3rd grade education can't see what Trump is.

It always comes back to some combination of stupid and evil.

Let's say they had strung up Pence on that day or killed a few Dem members of Congress. Would you still be in lockstep with them?

Who said I was in lock step with them? 

I’m not.  

What I’m in lock step is common sense sanity.  

Only a hack, a dishonest massive partisan hypocrite will tell you that Trump posed some kind of threat to this country.  And that he’s evil.   

You people are broken.  There is no salvaging you.  The country?  My side is trying.  Your side is cheering deep state lawfare simply because of your delusions of Trump as Hitler.  

If 2020 played out without Covid - and things were normal and Trump lost - actually lost - and we didn’t have MASSIVE social media and Democrat party collusion to do it, then I’d find the actions of the protesters that day to be beyond stupid and unbecoming of the Republic. 

Unfortunately, Branch Covidians and the Commies at Silicon Valley ***t all over the Republic in March of 2020.  

So you all can just ***k right off.  

Never forget.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Could the protestors have overthrown the government by themselves?

Of course not.

They were just the terminally gullible being used by Trump.

It's astounding to me that anyone with above a 3rd grade education can't see what Trump is.

It always comes back to some combination of stupid and evil.

Let's say they had strung up Pence on that day or killed a few Dem members of Congress. Would you still be in lockstep with them?

did you support the protests when blm caused 3 billion in damage and two dozen dead?  Would you have supported them if they stormed the capitol of the fed security hadn’t lined the steps to protect it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You're guilty of projection, just like the rest. If Biden did all of the things Trump has acknowledged he's done, the Dems would have dumped him.

That's what makes Republicans a cult.

Dems are not addicted to one man.

Some of us don't want to live under a dictatorship. 

You write to me like I am the one not paying attention while Trump literally tells us that he is going to dismantle the Federal government and put all power in the Executive branch.

Yeah, you're bright.

No, I write to you like you’re a bloviating, clueless sycophant parroting insults fed to you by others.  I speak to you like you’re a run of the mill internet numbnut incapable of dialogue beyond the microscopic grid of issues you are capable of managing.  I speak to you with the full knowledge that if we met in person and had this version of dialogue, one of three things would happen:

• You would find it in yourself to be civil, close-minded though you might be;
  • You would move along, quietly, no tough guy posturing;  
  • When issues involving the Biden’s specifically, and Dems and stolen elections specifically, you would bluster, stutter and yell something like “strawman”, “projection” or “I don’t want to talk about that!”;

I’d suggest you stop allowing your rage to define your day.  I’m not responsible for the things that may have not have gone your way in life.  I’m not responsible for your fixed-mindset, your inability to think beyond the edge of your partisan silliness, or the hatred in your heart.  

As for your defense of democrats, their continuous and repeated attacks on our free and fair elections of 2016….there is precious little difference between you and the extremists who overran the Capitol on 1/6.  You’re positively Trumpian in that regard. 

In spite of that, I hope your today is better than your yesterday, and I’m keeping a good thought for you. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, I write to you like you’re a bloviating, clueless sycophant parroting insults fed to you by others.  I speak to you like you’re a run of the mill internet numbnut incapable of dialogue beyond the microscopic grid of issues you are capable of managing.  I speak to you with the full knowledge that if we met in person and had this version of dialogue, one of three things would happen:

• When issues involving the Biden’s specifically, and Dems and stolen elections specifically, you would bluster, stutter and yell something like “strawman”, “projection” or “I don’t want to talk about that!”;

I’d suggest you stop allowing your rage to define your day.  I’m not responsible for the things that may have not have gone your way in life.  I’m not responsible for your fixed-mindset, your inability to think beyond the edge of your partisan silliness, or the hatred in your heart.  

As for your defense of democrats, their continuous and repeated attacks on our free and fair elections of 2016….there is precious little difference between you and the extremists who overran the Capitol on 1/6.  You’re positively Trumpian in that regard. 

In spite of that, I hope your today is better than your yesterday, and I’m keeping a good thought for you. 

No, you are wrong. You seem to have lost the argument and have turned into a crap throwing monkey 

34 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:
  •  

Well written.  But you should have aimed it at yourself.

Which side here acts the victims?

Which side here condones political violence?

Which side here apologizes for bad acts and bad people?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

40 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Who said I was in lock step with them? 

I’m not.  

What I’m in lock step is common sense sanity.  

Only a hack, a dishonest massive partisan hypocrite will tell you that Trump posed some kind of threat to this country.  And that he’s evil.   

You people are broken.  There is no salvaging you.  The country?  My side is trying.  Your side is cheering deep state lawfare simply because of your delusions of Trump as Hitler.  

If 2020 played out without Covid - and things were normal and Trump lost - actually lost - and we didn’t have MASSIVE social media and Democrat party collusion to do it, then I’d find the actions of the protesters that day to be beyond stupid and unbecoming of the Republic. 

Unfortunately, Branch Covidians and the Commies at Silicon Valley ***t all over the Republic in March of 2020.  

So you all can just ***k right off.  

Never forget.  

Yeah, a guy who tried to overthrow the government in multiple ways and continues to do so is the kind of guy you want ruling over you.

When a total moron like yourself tells me to ***** off I know I'm on the right side.

Thanks.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, you are wrong. You seem to have lost the argument and have turned into a crap throwing monkey 

No, I’m right.  I usually am.  You can’t tiptoe around a guy who screams cult every time he loses control of his emotions, and becomes enraged when a question on guilt or innocence is answered rationally.  He doesn’t like my answer, but that’s his problem, not mine. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

did you support the protests when blm caused 3 billion in damage and two dozen dead?  Would you have supported them if they stormed the capitol of the fed security hadn’t lined the steps to protect it?

No.

Therein lies the difference between us.

Thanks for pointing it out so clearly.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Dislike 1

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump posed some kind of threat to this country.

47 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You people are broken.  There is no salvaging you

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7b6651959e3b0a02f56

43 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

when blm caused 3 billion in damage

Now we are up to $3B?

And what role did Trump’s boys play in agitating violence after this happened? 

image.jpeg

Also - this non stop attempt to justify January 6 with what happened with the George Floyd protests does NOT COMPARE to Trump inciting a MOB to a building where an entire branch of government is meeting to ceremonial count the votes and finalize the election.

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Hey. Look everyone. It's an Internet tough guy.

I'm sorry you're so frustrated by the discussion that you had no option but to insult, but that's what those who can't keep up are forced to do.

Enjoy living in the cult.

If it loses, your life will be for the better despite your hope to live under a dictator.

If it wins, you'll be stunned by what you once rooted for.

You write lots of words and say nothing coherent.

Again and again........ 

Edit: I neglected to mention the irony of your talking of violence as the way to achieve your goals, much like Trump supporters at the Capitol. If you guys win, perhaps you'll be up for a job as a Camp guard.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

106823110-1610469786347-gettyimages-1230476983-horse-trumpsup210106_npiO7.jpeg

when I see this image juxtaposed to the images of so many of the short bus insurrectionists, it just reminds me that there were much stronger minds behind this event.  stronger but evil.  This was meant to dissuade Pence from doing his job, either symbolically or literally.  Those morons couldn't spell symbolism.  This was well scripted and planned by the same asshats that got trump elected in the first place including some who still sit in the the people house in DC.  The fake electors scheme was the next orchestrated step.  And the far right calls us "useful idiots".. .

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

17 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I know you're ok with the dems doing it because you're a party loyalist.  I think that makes you a useful stooge--easily controllable and suitably pliable.  

as I recall, Jack Kemp was a prominent Republican, even considered for president.  Great guy and pretty good QB.  Why would a D party loyalist choose his name?  It would be analogous to me using the screen name "Beasley".

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 2

Its Thursday July 20th, and the walls are still standing.

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

when I see this image juxtaposed to the images of so many of the short bus insurrectionists, it just reminds me that there were much stronger minds behind this event.  stronger but evil.  This was meant to dissuade Pence from doing his job, either symbolically or literally.  Those morons couldn't spell symbolism.  This was well scripted and planned by the same asshats that got trump elected in the first place including some who still sit in the the people house in DC.  The fake electors scheme was the next orchestrated step.  And the far right calls us "useful idiots".. .

if his cult are those 300? the problem is taken care of

Now do Lafyette square and the current thing  Mob.

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

when I see this image juxtaposed to the image s of so many of the short bus insurrectionists, it just reminds me that there were much stronger minds behind this event.  stronger but evil.  This was meant to dissuade Pence from doing his job, either symbolically or literally.  Those morons couldn't spell symbolism.  This was well scripted and planned by the same asshats that got trump elected in this first place including some who still sit in the the people house in DC.  The fake electors scheme was the next orchestrated step.  And the far right calls us "useful idiots".. .

A well scripted failure.  Human history's best example of the worst insurrection plan and execution ever.  The basic objective of the plan appeared to be "let's occupy a single building and then declare ourselves in control of the country".   But overlooked were some details like no weapons, a group comprised of mostly out of shape old people, and most critical no support from any public institutions like some elements of the military that could use "force" to make it all happen.

The worst insurrection ever.  Maybe that's why nobody wants to take "credit" for the planning?  It was embarrassingly awful.   

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Its Thursday July 20th, and the walls are still standing.

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

A well scripted failure.  Human history's best example of the worst insurrection plan and execution ever.  The basic objective of the plan appeared to be "let's occupy a single building and then declare ourselves in control of the country".   But overlooked were some details like no weapons, a group comprised of mostly out of shape old people, and most critical no support from any public institutions like some elements of the military that could use "force" to make it all happen.

The worst insurrection ever.  Maybe that's why nobody wants to take "credit" for the planning?  It was embarrassingly awful.   

It was a long shot.  trump likes those.  many have failed even worse especially in his biz ventures eg trump university or trump airlines..  if nothing else, it could serve as a rehearsal for a bigger, "better" insurrection.  Would it make you happy if it were successful next time?

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It was embarrassingly awful. 

It was embarrassingly awful. Even Trump hated how "low class" the rioters looked.

But a reminder: it almost worked. It caused Congress to adjourn the ceremonial act of counting the electoral votes. It amped up the severe pressure Trump was putting on Pence. It almost caused Pence to flee the building on Secret Service advice. It came far, far too close for comfort.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It almost caused Pence to flee the building on Secret Service advice. It came far, far too close for comfort.

But it didn't. 

Now at Lafyette square, and why the president was taken to the bunker.