The Walls be Closing

Kemp

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Simple question: Did Joe Biden lying to the American public during a presidential debate about his personal knowledge of his son’s business dealings make him ineligible to hold the office? Yes….it did. 

If lying is a disqualifier for a politician, how could one ever cast a vote for the biggest liar in American political history?

George Santos is trying to capture that title, but he still trails Trump by quite a wide margin.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

You seem to not understand the difference between actors asking people to flip their votes and people attempting to overthrow a democracy.

It's pretty simple stuff. 

Again, you’re deliberately ignoring the uprising in DC right next door to the White House where anarchists were attempting to attack it and force Trump into a bunker - which was cheered.  

And, those are Democrat politicians in these videos calling for violence and to not certify the 2016 election - can’t imagine why MAGA voters think after being told to stay home for a year thought the election could have been stolen (it was it was rigged)

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

I'd vote for Jack Kemp over anyone in the field in 2024.  It's called pragmatism and honor.

Why do you keep changing the subject?  You go from supporting a guy with a penchant for lobbing insults, to comments on the guy being a republican because of a screen name, to declaring that you'd vote for a guy in 2024 who will not be in the race. 

Are you a redtail hawk or not?

Btw, I considered voting for Biden in 2016 had he chosen to run.  I knew he was a career d*psh*t and gladhander, but the thought of Trump or Clinton bothered me.  I'm glad it didn't play out that way, especially in light of all the baggage that has come out on Biden Inc.   

I'd likely vote for Kemp as well, but generally avoid voting for dead folks.  That's a liberal thing. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Again, you’re deliberately ignoring the uprising in DC right next door to the White House where anarchists were attempting to attack it and force Trump into a bunker - which was cheered.  

And, those are Democrat politicians in these videos calling for violence and to not certify the 2016 election - can’t imagine why MAGA voters think after being told to stay home for a year thought the election could have been stolen (it was it was rigged)

Lots of Twitter stuff there.

Can you finally point to when the Democrats tried to illegally overthrow the election results?

Has there ever been any politician other than Trump who tried to overthrow the government since the Civil War?

The answer to both questions is a hard no.

I suppose if one is in a cult they don't realize it, though.

The Jim Jones folk probably didn't know they were in a cult either. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on you guys. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Lots of Twitter stuff there.

Can you finally point to when the Democrats tried to illegally overthrow the election results?

Has there ever been any politician other than Trump who tried to overthrow the government since the Civil War?

The answer to both questions is a hard no.

I suppose if one is in a cult they don't realize it, though.

The Jim Jones folk probably didn't know they were in a cult either. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on you guys. 

What has Trump been found guilty of?  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

The history of contested elections shows something we used to celebrate in America - an unbroken record of the peaceful transition of power. No president ever tried to stay on in office after his term ended and the results of the election showed that he was not reelected. Nor did any aggrieved loser try to use his party's influence in Congress to obtain a different result.

- Nixon had the best ever case for fraud changing the results of an election (JFK's sketchy win in Illinois). He conceded and lived to fight another day.

- Gore had a strong case that he was the duly elected president. And subsequent analysis shows that depending on how you counted Florida ballots, by some rules he won, by others Bush won. But the Supreme Court said "let the recounting stop" and he conceded.

- Yes, certain Democrats questioned the Ohio vote in 2004, saying Kerry should have won. He conceded.

- Yes, Hillary supporters said Russia (or Russians) interfered in the election through social media, etc., and that Trump benefited (and either colluded with them or at least welcomed that interference). She conceded.

Trump has never conceded. He still insists, against all evidence (or lack thereof) that he did win. And he used every trick, legal or not, in the book to remain in office against the will of the people, even inventing some new tricks. Once again, he is unique. In a very bad way.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You really don't know what a cult is?

You believe Republicans are standing up for policies and beliefs rather than aligning behind one man?

Remember when Republicans said they stood for small government and less spending, yet under Trump did the exact opposite.

Do you remember what the official Republican platform was before the election?

They didn't have one.

Please explain how a party can have no platform, other than backing one man and then explain how that's not a cult.

I know what a cult is, you pompous fool, that's why I knew it was an insult.  I'm apparently the only one.

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

- Yes, Hillary supporters said Russia (or Russians) interfered in the election through social media, etc., and that Trump benefited (and either colluded with them or at least welcomed that interference). She conceded.

Trump has never conceded. He still insists, against all evidence (or lack thereof) that he did win. And he used every trick, legal or not, in the book to remain in office against the will of the people, even inventing some new tricks. Once again, he is unique. In a very bad way.

This reimagining of the dem/liberal actions post-2016 is preposterous.   

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/hillary-clinton-trump-is-an-illegitimate-president/2019/09/26/29195d5a-e099-11e9-b199-f638bf2c340f_story.html

If it was only a tired and hurt politician yammering aimlessly about stolen elections, we could pass it off as someone who was broken by her opponent.  This was a constant, perpetual, never-ending refrain coupled with outrageous actions by people in power. 

Why do you support that sort of politicking, Frank?

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 1

This isn’t about defending or justifying Trump for me either.  I’m not voting for him in the primary and think he needs to disappear.  

This is about the blatant abuse of power by Democrats in what has been an (checks calendar) EIGHT YEAR crusade to end Trump and it’s disgusting.  Claim all you want what a con man he is - it’s unfortunate the same con men and sleaze in media and the government will never see any scrutiny or ever face serious investigations that aren’t mocked by said media and the Democrat party because they control the narratives. 

For proof of that look only at their pathetic whining about Elon Musk and subsequent retreat to State Run Threads - suddenly there is competition (laughable as it is) to Twitter.   

Those protesters represented people that were silenced and censored from those platforms.  

Who’s kids lost education they will never recover.   

Jobs lost they may have never got back.  

TIME loss they’ll never get back.  

And an election that was absolutely rigged.   

Quite frankly it’s disgusting that Americans left and right weren’t gathered on the capitol months before demanding to know wtf is going on.  

But Orange Man was bad so shut up and mask up.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I know what a cult is, you pompous fool, that's why I knew it was an insult.  I'm apparently the only one.

Support trump, cultist.

Support any aspect of trumps platform, cultist.

Disagree with DEMS, cultist.

Support blue at all times, critical thinker.

SMH

Edited by Chris farley
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Simple question: Did Joe Biden lying to the American public during a presidential debate about his personal knowledge of his son’s business dealings make him ineligible to hold the office? Yes….it did. 

Hoax.  

58 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I've been called a cultist for speaking out against 1/6 rioters, in support of the officer who shot an unarmed citizen and killed her, and in support of Mike Pence doing the right thing. 

These are some twisted sisters here for sure. 

Have you spoken against the fake elector scheme to subvert the constitution, defeat the will of the People, and overthrow a duly-elected President?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  

Have you spoken against the fake elector scheme to subvert the constitution, defeat the will of the People, and overthrow a duly-elected President?

I've spoken at length about that.  Just in case you missed it, Biden was elected president. Trump will be guilty of criminal activity when he's found guilty.  I detest the actions of the dems in 2016-2020, and detest the actions of Trump in 2020.  However, I understand that when 2016 worked, it became highly likely that 2020 would end up in the same place regardless of who won the election.  Sens Warren, Klobuchar and others set the stage for that with their concerns raised in 2019 about unsafe and unreliable technology in our election system. 

Have you spoken about the democrat scheme to derail a President, to subvert the will of the people, to cast doubt on the safety and security of our elections, and to remove a duly elected President in 2016? 

• Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I've spoken at length about that.  Just in case you missed it, Biden was elected president. Trump will be guilty of criminal activity when he's found guilty.  I detest the actions of the dems in 2016-2020, and detest the actions of Trump in 2020.  However, I understand that when 2016 worked, it became highly likely that 2020 would end up in the same place regardless of who won the election.  Sens Warren, Klobuchar and others set the stage for that with their concerns raised in 2019 about unsafe and unreliable technology in our election system. 

Have you spoken about the democrat scheme to derail a President, to subvert the will of the people, to cast doubt on the safety and security of our elections, and to remove a duly elected President in 2016? 

There was no such Democratic scheme.  And you still haven’t spoken against Trump’s fake elector scheme.  It’s good to know where you stand (or don’t stand, as the case may be).  I believe in our democratic republic and the rule of law.  You don’t.  It is what it is. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

There was no such Democratic scheme.  And you still haven’t spoken against Trump’s fake elector scheme.  It’s good to know where you stand (or don’t stand, as the case may be).  I believe in our democratic republic and the rule of law.  You don’t.  It is what it is. 

The game they play is lump anything that isn’t pro-Trump in as Dems. 

So law enforcement enforcing the law becomes part of the Dem scheme is they enforce the law against Trump. Even if Democratic officials, the DNC etc have no part in it. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

As expected.  As you say, it is what it is. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

As expected.  As you say, it is what it is. 

It’s hard to say anything else when you can’t bring yourself to say that the attempt to defeat the election through the use of fake electors was and is wrong.  I can’t imagine anything more unamerican than what Trump tried to do. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s hard to say anything else when you can’t bring yourself to say that the attempt to defeat the election through the use of fake electors was and is wrong.  I can’t imagine anything more unamerican than what Trump tried to do. 

I guess when you said "It is what it is" you really meant "Talk more later". Welcome back.

The entire process, from the dems declaring Trump an illegitimate president and running the grift into the ground, through Trump's claim of a stolen election was wrong.   The version you support is the same version Joe McCarthy ran in the 50s. In that sense, it is what it was. 

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I guess when you said "It is what it is" you really meant "Talk more later". Welcome back.

The entire process, from the dems declaring Trump an illegitimate president and running the grift into the ground, through Trump's claim of a stolen election was wrong.   The version you support is the same version Joe McCarthy ran in the 50s. In that sense, it is what it was. 

Hoax.  False equivalency, to the extent any of that actually happened.  Maybe one day you can condemn what trump did in 2021. 

• Like (+1) 1