The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Shocker. Thought they’d think it through but I guess not. Good luck getting that conviction. 

This is likely the weakest case Trump is currently facing. It’s not nothing and we know it’s the kind of thing people get charged with since Cohen already went to jail for it. 

Off the top of my head, Trump’s legal jeopardy from easiest to secure a conviction to hardest:

1. Mar A Lago documents

2. Georgia Election Fraud

3. Fake Electors / Defrauding the US

4. Stormy Daniels

5. Jan 6 incitement 

1 & 2 are slams dunks. He’d already be charged if he was literally anyone else. 3 is very likely. 4 is probable, but not guaranteed. 5 is probably 50/50 

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm going with a three load circle jerk so far this afternoon for the commies.

Congrats on burning down our justice system completely. 

Celebrate!

If you want to ***** to the news, no complaints here.

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

Shocker. Thought they’d think it through but I guess not. Good luck getting that conviction. 

You're shocked?

Imagine how shocked he is.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

This is likely the weakest case Trump is currently facing. It’s not nothing and we know it’s the kind of thing people get charged with since Cohen already went to jail for it. 

Off the top of my head, Trump’s legal jeopardy from easiest to secure a conviction to hardest:

1. Mar A Lago documents

2. Georgia Election Fraud

3. Fake Electors / Defrauding the US

4. Stormy Daniels

5. Jan 6 incitement 

1 & 2 are slams dunks. He’d already be charged if he was literally anyone else. 3 is very likely. 4 is probable, but not guaranteed. 5 is probably 50/50 

1.  Not unless they want to see Joke impeached and convicted or him resign for the same thing.

2. They'll need more than "find me 15,000 votes."

But hey, do the Repubs' work for them and get Trump out of the picture for DeSantis.  Please.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Congrats on burning down our justice system completely. 

Once again - Bill Barr is laughing at you comrade.

In 2019 - Barr stopped the New York  investigation into the Trump campaign.

Barr squashed the Mueller report and the several spin off investigations into Trump.

But Mueller got his man 

The only banana republic is the criminal(s) you cheer on every day. 

Karma sucks 

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

More than 30 counts in the indictment.

At least one felony.

DeSantis says he won't allow Trump to be extradited.

Gonna be tough for Trump to campaign if that happens.

Interesting twist here since Desantis has a conflict. This is wild. 

Trump is scum but the the energy to indict him for paying off a cheap tramp he banged while actual violent crime is being decriminalized in that district isn’t going to be mistaken as a genuine pursuit of a better community. 

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Interesting twist here since Desantis has a conflict. This is wild. 

Trump is scum but the the energy to indict him for paying off a cheap tramp he banged while actual violent crime is being decriminalized in that district isn’t going to be mistaken as a genuine pursuit of a better community.

Trump broke their brains.  That's the worst crime of all.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

1.  Not unless they want to see Joke impeached and convicted or him resign for the same thing.

2. They'll need more than "find me 15,000 votes."

But hey, do the Repubs' work for them and get Trump out of the picture for DeSantis.  Please.

You’re missing quite a few of the important facts, here.

But they do have him dead to rights on both 1 & 2. It’s not even debatable at this point. 

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

You’re missing quite a few of the important facts, here.

But they do have him dead to rights on both 1 & 2. It’s not even debatable at this point. 

Maybe on 1, but again, do they want to risk Joke being impeached and convicted or resigning?

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Maybe on 1, but again, do they want to risk Joke being impeached and convicted or resigning?

It's a special council so Biden's AG doesn't even have anything to do with it anymore, and that's ignoring how the two cases are very different.

Just now, Doc said:

Irrelevant.

1. Biden’s case is more like Pence’s and Hillary’s than Trump’s.  Trump’s actions post-discovery of the documents are classic obstruction of justice and even the most junior prosecutor could prove it with their eyes closed.

2. The GOP is going to do what the GOP is going to do. They don’t need a pretense for impeaching Biden because he wore the wrong color tie or whatever else they want.

3. Whether or not someone is guilty of a crime shouldn’t be decided by whether or not some other person is guilty of a crime.