Bills free agency tracker - NFL free agency began 3/15 - post all NFL updates here

chongli

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This!  It’s also absurd to say he’s injury prone when he had one real injury in his whole career in 2021.  Prior to that he missed 2 games his whole career.  

Correct....I have no idea where the "he's injury prone" came from lol

• Agree 1

Just now, NewEra said:

This seems like our best option.  Won’t break the bank like hopkins- Sutton is on a reasonable deal. Jeudy his rookie deal.  Both younger.  

trading for hopkins would cause mass restructure and basically going “all in” over the next 2 years while really weakening our chances of winning after 2 years is up.  

I get both sides of the argument-  

-the rams went all in and won a SB.  

-the chiefs just won a Super Bowl after doing the opposite of going all in.  They traded away their superstar WR and won.  The chiefs never really went all in- they just kick some cap down the road and hit on draft picks. The biggest difference the last 2 years-  KC has whooped us in the last two drafts.  

I’d be more inclined to take the Rams approach the Bills really have a two year window before they deal Diggs and can cut Von with virtually zero cap hit. I wouldn’t mind the Chiefs way if I knew Beane would hit on his picks which hasn’t been proven at all matter a fact he maybe one of the worst drafters in the league  

3 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This!  It’s also absurd to say he’s injury prone when he had one real injury in his whole career in 2021.  Prior to that he missed 2 games his whole career.  

And without a better slot, teams can still put more resources on both him and Diggs. 

The Bills need a deadly weapon out of the slot, because it means the Bills can exploit any defense that tries to erase the perimeter and post areas, and when the Bills OLine gets overwhelmed Allen/Dorsey has a ready made answer. That simply wasn't available to Dorsey this past season, and the Bengals REALLY exploited it. 

You get someone like Jeudy - someone who's got elite RR, quickness and after the catch ability - and the Bengals aren't nearly as effective in the pas rush or the run D, because they need to pay more attention to that U10 yard zone, which keeps not just the Linebackers home, but can also mean changing how teams rush their DEs

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

I’d be more inclined to take the Rams approach the Bills really have a two year window before they deal Diggs and can cut Von with virtually zero cap hit. I wouldn’t mind the Chiefs way if I knew Beane would hit on his picks which hasn’t been proven at all matter a fact he maybe one of the worst drafters in the league  

I’ll just stand in the middle of the road and go along with whatever they decide.

No use in getting your panties all in a bunch and make a fool of yourself in front of other adults.  

-not saying you’re going to do that…. But we know the sadness brigade is just waiting to release the Karen.  App Reaction GIF

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, cgg716 said:

He had one good year, team doesn't need another Beasley, and even that's generous. Needs a difference maker 

He had solid seasons in 2019 and 2020, too. I think JA17 definitely needs someone to replace Beasley. Having that guy who can get open in 2 seconds for a quick 4-5 yards is huge. Not against adding a couple quality WRs!

9 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Trubisky, Brissett, Huntley.  

need a mobile backup.  

I mean maybe Brissett but I don't think any of those guys are much better at this point

3 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Just about anyone I'd take over Ryan. 

Did you look at the list? Outside of Minschew and maybe Brissett, it's atrocious 

18 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

McDermott was not a mediocre, defensive coordinator, no matter how many times you say that it will not speak it into existence

Mediocre coordinators don’t get head coaching jobs

He had one top 5 defense ever and he had one of the greatest linebackers in the history of the game on his team. He flamed out in philly before getting canned.

As for mediocre cooridnators not getting head coaching gigs, all I have to say to that is
Cracking Up Lol GIF

24 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

So with the Al Shaiir signing and this one, options left are pretty much: Lavonte David, Bobby Wagner, Drue Tranquill, Cole Holcomb, Denzel Perryman, Rashaan Evans, Anthony Walker Jr., Devin Bush. (Tranquill is a former safety).

I’d be content with one of the first 4. Perryman and Evans aren’t really what they have looked for in the past, maybe that’s a good thing. 

Edited by MrEpsYtown

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.