Fetterman Depression

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

When you mentioned it, I looked it up and saw that she had fled to Canada. I can understand trying to avoid the public spotlight, but going to Canada seems very odd.  As for being brain dead and trying to hide it until August 18, I’m going to have to see proof of that one.

Edited by Doc
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, boater said:

Walter Reed Hospital (the old Bethesda Naval Medical Center) is very good. It's the flagship of military medicine. It's the President's hospital. Fetterman is going to get the best of care.

Definitely.  But it won't help his underlying problem which is the loss of function after the stroke.  The depression is a result of that realization and while they may be able to treat it, the problem will still remain.

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

I thought they all lied and you were ok w it. I mean a non partisan guy like you clearly shouldn’t have a problem w some lies. 😜

They do all lie and no, I'm not OK with it.  From what orifice did you pull that one?  I was just pointing out your hypocrisy mentioning Santos.

Edited by Doc

5 hours ago, Wacka said:

I realized why PA elected Fetterman. They thought he was Shrek.

And here I thought it was because they're stupid.  I mean, they did elect a dead guy to the state HoR.

Edited by Doc

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Even the Lying Democrats Can't Play Make-Believe Forever About Fetterman

BY STEPHEN KRUISER

9f696442-2e00-4fee-822d-1420d97876f2-860

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2023/04/20/the-morning-briefing-even-the-lying-democrats-cant-play-make-believe-forever-about-fetterman-n1688744

Yes they can. And they most certainly will. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Why do Republicans enjoy capping on people with legitimate illnesses so much? They are not even low-key about it.

I look at Mitch McConnell and I just feel bad for him

No one's "capping on" Fetterman, just the "doctors" who claimed he would be 100% despite not recovering from his stroke after 6 months, the charlatans who hid him from the public and the idiots who elected him to office.  The difference between the two is that Mitch's issues started happening well after he got (re-)elected and he should now retire.  Fetterman never should have been allowed to continue to run, much less get elected. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

No one's "capping on" Fetterman, just the "doctors" who claimed he would be 100% despite not recovering from his stroke after 6 months, the charlatans who hid him from the public and the idiots who elected him to office.  The difference between the two is that Mitch's issues started happening well after he got (re-)elected and he should now retire.  Fetterman never should have been allowed to continue to run, much less get elected. 

In short, in the case of Fetterman's health, the citizens of Pennsylvania were intentionally deceived and lied to by various "professionals' in medicine and politics for the purpose of getting him elected.  Under the legal standards of criminal action currently employed by the administration in Washington, this should warrant an investigation for election interference.  You know, lying, making false statements, conspiracy to defraud the state and the voters, that kind of stuff.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

Why do Republicans enjoy capping on people with legitimate illnesses so much? They are not even low-key about it.

I look at Mitch McConnell and I just feel bad for him

Among other things, it’s way more compassionate to accuse a guy with a wife and two young daughters of being a serial sexual abuser.  Everyone knows that. 

🤦🏼‍♂️

Fetterman is perfectly healthy and fit for office.

The same useful idiots who swallowed the above load of BS also swallowed and continue to swallow..

Trump is an agent of Russia and Putin's puppet.

You can't get covid if you're vaccinated, therefore you can't transmit the virus to others.

The 2020 election was the most secure election in US history.

Joe Biden, by all accounts, speaks better than he did decades ago.

There's nothing wrong or even remotely suspicious with Ray Epps' behavior on J5/6. Just leave him alone.

If you believe the patently absurd, you'll continue believing more patently absurd things as long as your masters keep feeding them to you.

Congratulations. Your sky is green and you're a useful idiot.

Edited by BillsFanNC

Fetterman MAY be 100% recovered eventually. But 6 months after his stroke he should have been focusing 100% on his recovery.  Took me a year to feel  that I had recovered enough to drive again after mine.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1