Fetterman Depression

Tiberius

Sad, hope he is ok 

Sen. John Fetterman (D-Pa.) checked himself into the hospital on Wednesday night to receive treatment for clinical depression, his office said on Thursday.

In a statement, Fetterman’s chief of staff Adam Jentleson said the senator voluntarily admitted himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Washington to receive treatment for clinical depression on the recommendation of the attending physician of Congress, Brian P. Monahan, who on Monday evaluated the senator.

On Wednesday, “Dr. Monahan recommended inpatient care at Walter Reed,” Jentleson said.

While this isn't part of the "plan", the Democrats have every intention of replacing him in the Senate with his wife within the first year.  With a Democrat governor in PA, it's easily done as easily said.

• Agree 1

Just now, dpberr said:

While this isn't part of the "plan", the Democrats have every intention of replacing him in the Senate with his wife within the first year.  With a Democrat governor in PA, it's easily done as easily said.

Man, I need to get my hands on whatever you’re smoking. 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Good little simp

And just now:

Reminder:

Fetterman's personal doctors statement made before election day, which was trumpeted by all the press.

"Overall, Lt. Governor Fetterman is well and shows strong commitment to maintaining good fitness and health practices," Chen concluded. "He has no work restrictions and can work full duty in public office."

I'm glad Fetterman's getting the help he needs. Having said that, it's clear he had no business running for the kind of job he was both mentally & physically unable to perform. The fact that his family, campaign, and the media knew and covered this up is horrific.

Lying about your status and abilities, the same as Rep. Santos did, should be condemned by everyone.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Good little simp

And just now:

Off on this one.  I predicted this in our PPP thread on the midterms several months ago.  If you're interested, I'm sure you can go find it.

On cue, ChiGoose also said I was wrong at that time about my prediction.  Guess we'll see.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, dpberr said:

Off on this one.  I predicted this in our PPP thread on the midterms several months ago.  If you're interested, I'm sure you can go find it.

On cue, ChiGoose also said I was wrong at that time about my prediction.  Guess we'll see.

I'm sure that if you made a bet with @ChiGoose, he'll honor it. 

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, dpberr said:

ChiGoose is the eternal optimist when it comes to anything Dem-related.

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I'm glad Fetterman's getting the help he needs. Having said that, it's clear he had no business running for the kind of job he was both mentally & physically unable to perform. The fact that his family, campaign, and the media knew and covered this up is horrific.

Lying about your status and abilities, the same as Rep. Santos did, should be condemned by everyone.

You are pathetic.

46 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yeah, I’d agree with that.  I suppose it was possible he was on the tail end of his problems and this turn of events just knocked the $&$@s off his family and handlers, but that seems highly unlikely.  

As unlikely I’d say, as classified documents being found in Joe Biden’s possession after the Swat raid on the Trump home.  

As unlikely, I’d suggest, as Putin waiting until Biden was in office to launch his invasion into Ukraine. 

Then again, maybe the doctor’s treating him suggested the best therapy for post-massive-stroke-and-subsequent-inability-to-understand-words  was running headlong into a race for one of the most demanding and high stress jobs in the world.  

• Agree 1