Fetterman Depression

Tiberius

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

John Fetterman's big PRANK he pulled on Republicans behind Biden impeachment inquiry fails SPECTACULARLY

On the bright side, at least the sandwich boards are a step up from his usual attire...

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...

I imagine someone on the senator's staff is going to be in big trouble when they find out that Fetterman actually got a hold of the real phone that they use for statements for him and ditched the Fisher-Price one he usually has walking around the Capitol.

Let me say this as a former caregiver: Whoever that person is should be given a second chance in another congressional office. It's hard doing that work 24/7 365. 

Now I know that there are people who are going to be offended that the senator or somebody on the senator's staff allowed that tweet to fly. And I know I'm part of the generation that is partly to blame for the state that the country is in right now, but quite frankly, I'm all for elected officials stating what they believe unfettered.

Wait a minute, I just came up with the name of his podcast: "Fetterman Unfettered." 

Have his people call my people, and I'll produce that puppy for damn near nothing

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2023/10/24/senator-fetterman-uses-a-naughty-phrase-in-a-tweet-about-jd-vance-plan-funding-to-ukraine-and-israel-n2165496

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I imagine someone on the senator's staff is going to be in big trouble when they find out that Fetterman actually got a hold of the real phone that they use for statements for him and ditched the Fisher-Price one he usually has walking around the Capitol.

Let me say this as a former caregiver: Whoever that person is should be given a second chance in another congressional office. It's hard doing that work 24/7 365. 

Now I know that there are people who are going to be offended that the senator or somebody on the senator's staff allowed that tweet to fly. And I know I'm part of the generation that is partly to blame for the state that the country is in right now, but quite frankly, I'm all for elected officials stating what they believe unfettered.

Wait a minute, I just came up with the name of his podcast: "Fetterman Unfettered." 

Have his people call my people, and I'll produce that puppy for damn near nothing

https://redstate.com/tladuke/2023/10/24/senator-fetterman-uses-a-naughty-phrase-in-a-tweet-about-jd-vance-plan-funding-to-ukraine-and-israel-n2165496

I think that is a fake account.  If you look up "John Fetterman" there is another account that seems more legitimate.  That about exhausts my knowledge of X formerly known as Twitter. 

59 minutes ago, Irv said:

I think that is a fake account.  If you look up "John Fetterman" there is another account that seems more legitimate.  That about exhausts my knowledge of X formerly known as Twitter. 

Sadly Irv, that IS his government account.

The other is his personal account.

I have no problem commending those I profoundly disagree with when they do something worthy of praise.

With that, we will say, 'Great job, Senator Fetterman!' If more people would consider condemning acts of unadulterated evil and standing with actual victims, this world might just be a better place. Alas, that doesn't seem to be the case, as we've seen in the past couple of weeks.

https://twitchy.com/tertullianus/2023/10/26/wait-which-senator-is-posting-the-posters-of-missing-and-kidnapped-israelis-n2389034

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

That says more about you than about him. See if you can borrow a thinking cap from someone and put it on. 

You’re defending someone that says do United States is behind the Hamas attack, and that we should drop nukes on another country

Just keep that in mind dip *****

Edited by John from Riverside
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

You’re defending someone that says do United States is behind a Hamas attack, and that we should drop nukes on another country

Just keep that in mind

You are not very sharp but I am here to help if you are able to follow along. 

You to Irv - I’m trying to take you seriously 

Me to you - that says more about you than him.

IN OTHER WORDS…why in the living hell would you be trying to take him seriously? Irving has you guys just lapping it up. Show some savvy for chrissakes. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

You are not very sharp but I am here to help if you are able to follow along. 

You to Irv - I’m trying to take you seriously 

Me to you - that says more about you than him.

IN OTHER WORDS…why in the living hell would you be trying to take him seriously? Irving has you guys just lapping it up. Show some savvy for chrissakes. 

This is an Internet message board. Nobody knows anybody here personally sarcasm is lost on a message board unless you identify it