49ers @ Eagles, NFC Championship (not a thread for Bills debate, please)

HOUSE

Maybe I moss understand the definition of the rule, but Is it not that dressing a 3rd QB doesn’t count against the game day active and it actually gives you 1 extra guy anyway? Essentially that the 3rd QB is a free active roster spot regardless? Not having a 3rd QB dressed is insane to me. You are 2 plays away from having a RB playing QB in a playoff game. Teams are to cute for their own good

1 minute ago, Nelius said:

I know it's early but I'm kind of happy to see this, not gonna lie.

I got so sick of so many talking heads, including quite a few around here, that have been crowning the 49ers since about Week 11. It's Brock freaking Purdy. Yeah, I know he's not playing, but that's also the point. Similar to Tua you can't have your QB getting rag dolled, or sitting with a broken finger, or whatever it is that Josh doesn't do. The 49ers have been a paper tiger. They're not properly utilizing Deebo. The offense should run through him even with McCaffrey. Also, Brandon Aiyuk kind of sucks overall and is not even Tee Higgins level. The Bengals or Chiefs would eat this 49ers team. Eagles on the other hand, are a problem with all of that legit talent on offense.

And yet you can breathe

Just now, stevestojan said:

My oldest sister teaches calculus. Other than that fact, she’s a pretty decent human. 

If she got that many of the brain cells, then you must be one good-looking sonofabitch.

Just now, Best Williams Available said:

Is the Niners OL the worst in history? On QB #5 this season. That or Josh Allen is as though as 5 men.

Josh is the toughest SOB in the NFL right now. Takes a beating every week. Plays half the season with a ligament tear in his elbow. Never complains. 

• Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.