Dolphins hire Fangio as DC

Big Blitz

2 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

We've got this with Frazier lol

I can only hypothesize that this FO and coaching staff look at the Miami game against Skylar Thompson and the drubbing at the hands of the Bengals as flukes if they are content with running it back with the same coaches outside of firing the friggin' Safeties coach.

Which does go counter to what Beane said in his presser, where he said the Bengals have passed us up.  OK, so what are you going to do about it then?  Does he think it's simply a matter of not having the right players?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chaos said:

How would you feel if Rodgers ended up on the Jets?

Hate the idea.  They beat us with Zach Wilson for crying out loud.

If they get a competent QB, nevermind a future HOFer, that's not good news.  Would Rodgers want to play in NY?  That's another question entirely.

7 minutes ago, Billz4ever said:

I can only hypothesize that this FO and coaching staff look at the Miami game against Skylar Thompson and the drubbing at the hands of the Bengals as flukes if they are content with running it back with the same coaches outside of firing the friggin' Safeties coach.

Which does go counter to what Beane said in his presser, where he said the Bengals have passed us up.  OK, so what are you going to do about it then?  Does he think it's simply a matter of not having the right players?

I can only hypothesize that this Regime smells of cronyism and are content to keep cashing those checks and just making the playoffs or McDermott is one of the most stubborn coaches in the league....I feel McDermott wants his vision of his defense to succeed so much that he will go down with the ship..wouldn't be the first coach to stubbornly resist change that sinks from their stubbornness 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 5
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.