Jets hire Hackett as OC

Process

6 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Coach Saleh will be so busy reining in Harebrained Hackett and Rodgers that he'll have to hire Gregggg Williams back into the organization, to keep an eye on the defensive side of the game. 😁

If the Bills were not in the division, I would so want Rodgers to go to NY just to see the back page headlines on the post.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 1onemangang7 said:

They've got breece hall though. They can run. We have Allen. They can defend. We have Allen.

If they get Rodgers, they will be a pain in the ass to play. They were last year. The Jets treated the Bills games like their own personal Super Bowl. 

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

If they get Rodgers, they will be a pain in the ass to play. They were last year. The Jets treated the Bills games like their own personal Super Bowl. 

Idk for sure I just never had the feeling the guy was going anywhere, but staying in Green Bay. I think he's going somewhere this time or when contract is up. ... we were lucky enough to miss Hall both games. Til he went down the Jets were cookin.. no pun intended 

21 minutes ago, H2o said:

Most of the Jets fans are not really happy over here: 

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/nathaniel-hackett-hired-as-oc.98623/

"If they don't get Rodgers this is an irredeemably bad hire and it probably ends up costing everyone their jobs."  

My fav post so far over there. :thumbsup:

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, H2o said:

Most of the Jets fans are not really happy over here: 

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/nathaniel-hackett-hired-as-oc.98623/

Interesting that many (including myself) are clueing into the fact that Nate is the son of Paul Hackett, reputed by some Gang Green forumites as the worst NYJ OC ever. 😁

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Interesting that many (including myself) are clueing into the fact that Nate is the son of Paul Hackett, reputed by some Gang Green forumites as the worst NYJ OC ever. 😁

Be patient, AFC East fans.  Soon, this will be yours, too! 👇👇👇👇👇

image.thumb.jpeg.a8783c98eeb9b180c8b0ad5576d7bae8.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1

I know their Rooney rule isn’t perfect but this is why it exists. On what world does Hackett deserve this job? He has been an awful OC and helped a HOF qb have the worst season in his career. Dude sucks as a coach, but his daddy got him a job (who wasn’t even a good coach). 

Imo, this is embarrassing for the nfl. Not just minority candidates but plenty of other coach’es who haven’t proven their failures don’t get a chance While he is given his like 10th chance to not be horrible. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.