Josh looked really defeated in his press conference.

bostonadguy

1 minute ago, Jeffbigalls said:

I mean it's hard as heck to get to the divisional round in the NFL, and they worked extremely hard. I hope he comes back hungry this.next season

He needs help. How about someone other than Diggs actually shows up in a big game to help Josh out??

• Thank you (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, balln said:

Ehhh . They were having too much fun. Too much social media. Dawkins ordering 1000 wings. Watch their practices. Looks like a goof off session w rap music 

Bengals have dawgs on that team.  They probably look at half our dudes and laugh. 

McD and the fun bunch .. get rocked in the playoffs anytime they play a team with the football equivalent of hood in them. 

Milano is probably the most vicious guy on our defense and he’s a white Italian guy who barely talks. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Bengals have dawgs on that team.  They probably look at half our dudes and laugh. 

McD and the fun bunch .. get rocked in the playoffs anytime they play a team with the football equivalent of hood in them. 

Milano is probably the most vicious guy on our defense and he’s a white Italian guy who barely talks. 

nails it

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So true! The only thing tough about our team is Josh Allen, he wasn’t the problem today. It was really embarrassing! 

1 hour ago, VaMilBill said:

Probably defeated realizing his prime years are being burned by having lack of quality OC, talent on offense and a defense that is useless in the playoffs. This team needs a big shakeup

Didn’t he really push for the Dorsey hire? 

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There’s a former Bills backup QB out there with HC experience. Bring him home and let him take the offense to the next level 

Franks time is done in Buffalo. He lost the colts team.  He was not producing.and is not an answer.  Not even close.  Look to productive , winning organizations for talent.  

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Didn’t he really push for the Dorsey hire? 

Yea .. but I think we may be at a point where coach needs to know what’s best for him in certain aspects. 

I didn’t have a problem with the hire at all. 

But Dorsey, whether his concepts/schemes or ability to get through to Josh, just didn’t really vibe.  

We zombie walked our way to strong output due to how great Allen is, but it always seemed off .. and unfortunately that came to a head today against a defense led by an elite coordinator who actually borrows blueprints to slow down top QB’s. 

Just now, DrPJax said:

Franks time is done in Buffalo. He lost the colts team.  He was not producing.and is not an answer.  Not even close.  Look to productive , winning organizations for talent.  

He was the OC for a Nick Foles SB team..

Head coach? Maybe over his as.

But as an OC the man knows how to scheme offence 

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He actually didn’t look like he took it as hard as the past couple seasons playoff losses. 

maybe he’s getting accustomed to it? 

It's easier to handle when you never had a shot. Every single Bills player saw what we did, by the time we were an hour into the game. I also felt far less pain today than last year or the year before

Just now, DrPJax said:

Such as? Guys from those teams don’t take lateral moves to come here and be an OC. You find a former HC that is essentially stepping back down into a reduced role to focus on their specialty. That often creates a successful situation.

11 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He actually didn’t look like he took it as hard as the past couple seasons playoff losses. 

maybe he’s getting accustomed to it? 

Yes , spouting the same cliches is hardly taking it to heart.  After that mess against a much inferior team in Miami , a big red flag to me was the rationalization that “ it’s just surviving and moving forward”.  Well , we see what just surviving results in against a quality opponent.    Josh was not accountable to dorsey whom I think he sees as a peer , not a coach. Daboll would get in his face , dorsey is not capable of that from an experience or age perspective.  Josh lead the league , or close to it in ints , red zone turnovers , and had many fumbles.  It continued despite his post game promising to learn and “ I can’t do that” , but yet Dorsey and he had no answers in the playoffs.  I would at least be looking around to see if I could improve over dorsey.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.