Breakdown of Josh Allen INTs

Scott7975

This video popped up in my YouTube feed today.  I thought the guy did a pretty good job of looking at Josh's INTs.  He doesnt do video for all of them but a few of them to show whats happening and Josh's aggression this season.  While I have not been worried too much about his INTs this season,  I do think at this point in the playoffs that he really needs to minimize or eliminate the turnovers. The teams we face at this point can keep up with us on offense.  Giving them extra opportunities can be the difference.

• Like (+1) 1

The concern though is many have been really bad ints.  The pass last week that went off Beasleys hand, don't fault him on that one, but as posted above many seem like he never even saw the guy.  Many times you see int's in desperation time where it's just heaved downfield, or under thrown passes due to QB just not having the arm to get it there.  But that's not what you see with Allen.

3 hours ago, Perk71 said:

Allen-14 ints

Mahomes -12 ints

Burrow-12

I think he'll be ok.

Go Bills!!

Yes, BUT Josh's INTs are worse which is why he isn't as good as Joe or Patrick and that he's soooo reckless and the Bills rely on him too much!  (SARCASM)

These 3 guys are almost interchangeable and any one of them can beat the other on any given day - that's why we're all so amped - we all want it bad and we know it's no shoo-in!  Go Bills!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mango said:

I don’t mind providing color to Allen’s interception. But you can’t just adjust/explain Allen’s and go “see he should only have 8” then not adjust his peers by the same standards. 

Do you read this message board? 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

The concern though is many have been really bad ints.  The pass last week that went off Beasleys hand, don't fault him on that one, but as posted above many seem like he never even saw the guy.  Many times you see int's in desperation time where it's just heaved downfield, or under thrown passes due to QB just not having the arm to get it there.  But that's not what you see with Allen.

The most damaging one IMO was Minnesota, where the coaching staff bypassed at FG to make it a 13 point lead, and Allen threw a pick on 4th down and they had a long run back.

That was stupid. 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.