Who starts opposite Rousseau?

GreggTX

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

Given how limited Boogie's snaps are, especially for his rookie season (understandable, given we had 11 D-linesmen on the roster), I think he is a much better player than many give him credit. 

He was getting so few snaps I was thinking they should try him as jumbo fullback sometimes.

6 hours ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Boogie did have some jump yesterday.  Pass rush overall was decent.  Not dominant but serviceable.  We need to make Burrow uncomfortable.  When he can't step up he is very average.

Bengals looked very normal last nite, and but for the fumble by Hartley near the goal line had a good chance of losing to a pretty mediocre Ravens team.  If the Bills offense is in gear, which I see no reason why they would not be, we have a real strong chance to win..  The Bengals receivers were nothing special last nite. 

Yes, Boogie seemed to be applying good pressure yesterday.  I noticed him a on a few occasions  behind the backfield getting some  

pressure.

16 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

He was getting so few snaps I was thinking they should try him as jumbo fullback sometimes.

Ya know, I'll bet that would be a role he would excel at. Plus, then we could finally get rid of Lee Smith... err, I mean Bobby Hart...

All kidding aside, don'tcha kinda miss Lee Smith...?   I do.

9 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Ya know, I'll bet that would be a role he would excel at. Plus, then we could finally get rid of Lee Smith... err, I mean Bobby Hart...

All kidding aside, don'tcha kinda miss Lee Smith...?   I do.

I do miss Lee Smith.  He was good blocker and when Josh went sugar high Lee Smith would get him focused.

I wonder if Bills could sign him as offense assistant in playoffs.

Does it matter? Lawson seems to be the most active of the group. Basham has had a couple of nice games and deserves his reps. He’s flashed both power and a little speed. Epenesa will play because he has to, but he’s worthless.

Edited by Airseven

On 1/16/2023 at 9:52 AM, GunnerBill said:

Well he couldn't line up properly against the Bears so I imagine that is part of it. He got flagged once and got away with two more to my eye. AJE is inconsistent down to down, but I think at the moment he is superior to Jonathan (who has some tools but it super raw). Boogie actually played a nice game yesterday. I am not at all as down as some are on the pass rush. 

😣

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.