We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

1 hour ago, wjag said:

These late season moves are head scratchers.  What could possible be achieved by replacing 3rd string players who know the playbook and have practiced with the team all season for some 3rd stringers who have not?

I know nothing about them but it's possible they better at acting like the Bengals wrs than Gentry. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos

Just now, Not at the table Karlos said:

I know nothing about them but it's possible they better at acting like the Bengals wrs better than Gentry. 

Patmon is a big body...6'4" 225 lbs. Decent speed, 4.48 40 yard dash. Was on the Colts.

Broughton is a DT, not sure why it's listed as WR.

2 hours ago, boyst said:

what kind of answer are you looking for? i am not afraid of joe burrow. i am making a statement about what our defense is capable of and know a few things.

if we flood short zones we cut off under routes but burrow can pass the ball outside the hashes quite well. with his depth at this position he can run decoys with one of the 3 - boyd, higgins, chase - inside. and easily just jump the TE to the oustside flat or even run a seam.

if we do simply flood the under zones it leaves the top wide open. we aren't capable of running man coverage and we must stick with what we know. i would love to see hyde return, but he will not be able to... so.

marlowe plays the short box in pair with edmunds. milano plays instinctive read/react to burrow to check his coverage or blitz. we play zone of cover 3 with poyer covering deep third. with johnson able to play nickel he is going to cover their slot in seemingly man coverage.

short of that i can break down a cover 4 scheme, with a 3 man front, while not even playing nickel defense if you'd like...which is an alternative.

how far in depth would you like?

You don’t feel that we will get pressure if we shoot the quick routes?

this is a football discussion board my man - was looking to discuss football 

yikes 

Edited by Drew21PA

1 hour ago, Dillenger4 said:

I sure hope Tre can play better this week. We will need him. But I truly think he ha snever been a great CB like a lot of people think here. He had one great season when our schedule was relatively light. He has done nothing since. I know he is average. I know we expect a lot from him. But man, he has been picked on for years. I hope we go CB in first 2 rounds and get a vet in here that can ball.

Those who vote for the All Pro teams disagree with you. 1st team All Pro 2019, 2nd team All Pro 2020. He continues to trend in the right direction after his torn ACL and I look forward to him returning to full form next season. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Those who vote for the All Pro teams disagree with you. 1st team All Pro 2019, 2nd team All Pro 2020. He continues to trend in the right direction after his torn ACL and I look forward to him returning to full form next season. 

Pff hasn’t been too friendly to tre so the pff disciples might disagree 😂. I’d trust the all pro voters over pff for sure 

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Pff hasn’t been too friendly to tre so the pff disciples might disagree 😂. I’d trust the all pro voters over pff for sure 

The next time PFF convinces me of anything football related will be the first time. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, wjag said:

These late season moves are head scratchers.  What could possible be achieved by replacing 3rd string players who know the playbook and have practiced with the team all season for some 3rd stringers who have not?

It might give them more guys likely to be part of their off season and training camp next year.  A guy like Tanner Gentry will probably only get offered a job in Buffalo anyway.

1 hour ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

The next time PFF convinces me of anything football related will be the first time. 

48 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

What?  You mean Allen turning the ball over isn't as huge problem as some say?

I’m so confused!!!!! So do we like PFF or not?!?!?!?!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Nonsense. He’s regressed! Nick Whatevrthefu@! said so! 

For some reason, this Nick Wright exchange got under my skin. Yeah, people say that he's seeking attention. But he could criticize Joe Burrow and get just as much attention but he never does. In fact, no one ever says a negative thing about St. Joe. He's thrown 2 fewer interceptions than Josh this year, but none of his INTs are ever his fault. A stat line of 209 and 1 TD in a playoff game and they are measuring him for a gold jacket on the NFL Network. He was outplayed by Tyler Huntley FCS. 

Also, people in Cincinnati are getting out of hand. Women on Facebook are showing off their Sam Hubbard needlepoints. I had a grandmother yell "Who DEY!!!" at me in a Kroger parking lot and she was with her grandkids. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’m so confused!!!!! So do we like PFF or not?!?!?!?!

No, still don't.  At least that's me.

9 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

For some reason, this Nick Wright exchange got under my skin. Yeah, people say that he's seeking attention. But he could criticize Joe Burrow and get just as much attention but he never does. In fact, no one ever says a negative thing about St. Joe. He's thrown 2 fewer interceptions than Josh this year, but none of his INTs are ever his fault. A stat line of 209 and 1 TD in a playoff game and they are measuring him for a gold jacket on the NFL Network. He was outplayed by Tyler Huntley FCS. 

Also, people in Cincinnati are getting out of hand. Women on Facebook are showing off their Sam Hubbard needlepoints. I had a grandmother yell "Who DEY!!!" at me in a Kroger parking lot and she was with her grandkids. 

Because the bills played the chiefs more over the past 2 seasons than the Bengals have.

He knocks Allen because he has seen what he can do against the chiefs.  

Burrow has as well but he has that "new car smell" to him that no one is going to criticize because he's very l best mahomes 3 straight times.

He's making Allen the villain and burrow the anti-hero.

Edited by The Wiz

6 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

No, still don't.  At least that's me.

Because the bills played the chiefs more over the past 2 seasons than the Bengals have.

He knocks Allen because he has seen what he can do against the chiefs.  

Burrow has as well but he has that "new car smell" to him that no one is going to criticize because he's very l best mahomes 3 straight times.

He's making Allen the villain and burrow the anti-hero.

He also knows bills fans get pissed and it get clicks attention.

Seems like he has started some stuff against philly probably bc they are also passionate and wants clicks 

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, FrenchConnection said:

For some reason, this Nick Wright exchange got under my skin. Yeah, people say that he's seeking attention. But he could criticize Joe Burrow and get just as much attention but he never does.

Nick knows Bills Mafia will get all butt hurt and give him clicks. Bengals fans are either more apathetic or mature. 

Nick Wright and Cowherd's thoughts are insane. Coward ranting how McDaniel outcoached McD 3 times. It's damn ridiculous. He didn't watch the games, while I'm not going to boast about Mdermots in game tactics, it was clearly turnovers that have done it. That tells me he just doesn't watch the game. McDaniel was a clown in this game and made many serious gaffs. 

The Allen regression line is equally as stupid. First off, Allen isn't a project or development project anymore...he's a finished product and hopefully he works on his mistakes like any pro. There's no gd regression.  The notion he is even in a slump, is a stretch, and comes from a few bad throws and low stat games where we ran for 200+ yards. 

Edited by RichRiderBills
  • Like (+1) 2