We're on to Cincinnati(Bengals coming to OP). Sunday 1/22 at 3pm. Opening Line Bills -5

Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Reverse Meathead said:

The defense is going to be on the field longer.  Burrow is good on 3rd downs and Frazier doesn't pressure.  Bills will need turnovers imo.

Hate to be stat guy but we are the best in the league on offense at converting 3rd downs. So can't that argument be said for us keeping them on the field longer?

Edited by BillzFreak
  • Agree 2

Just now, Caesar said:

You still crying about Trey and his NON-ROLL into Josh?  Geez, have you not seen the full speed replay yet?

Nope we don’t have TVs up here in Buffalo.

Only Cincinnati Ohio has been blessed with the internet. 

Just now, Caesar said:

You started off as a pouty little thing... Im just talking football, why is your feelings so fragile?

You quoted me first and got this started Bengals fan. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Caesar said:

You started off as a pouty little thing... Im just talking football, why is your feelings so fragile?

Doesn't Jungle Noise not allow posters from other teams? [Not relevant to the post exchange, but just asking.]

Edited by chongli

Just now, Caesar said:

You still crying about Trey and his NON-ROLL into Josh?  Geez, have you not seen the full speed replay yet?

That was intentional for sure. He takes a look and then goes for another rotation. He also slammed into the back of a Ravens lineman tonight injuring him well after the play was done.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

That was intentional for sure. He takes a look and then goes for another rotation. He also slammed into the back of a Ravens lineman tonight injuring him well after the play was done.

Yes that was the injury to Moses

dude is slimy af

Just now, DapperCam said:

This is a huge lie, he does not take another rotation, the guy rolls exactly once... someone on Twitter posted it to a Bills fan, I'll try to find it.

You guys need to learn some science called momentum - he's a big dude coming hard and being pushed.  Did you see him check on the Ravens player?

Bengals are very clearly beatable.  They switch off in second halves and have been doing this all year.  Bills are obviously also very up and down of late  but if they start hot I don’t think the Bengals can flick the switch they need to drag back a decent deficit.  I know they recently did exactly that against Brady a few weeks back but that was more Brady falling over himself to give them the ball back rather than anything Joe and co did to arrest the slide.  

1 minute ago, BillzFreak said:

Hate to be stat guy but we are the best in the league on offense at converting 3rd downs. So can't that argument be said for us keeping them on the field longer?

I don't think the Bills have played any QB's the calibre of Joe Burrow in a long while. Mahomes maybe.  Bills are going to have to want it bad like they wanted it against KC in KC.  

Just now, Reverse Meathead said:

I don't think the Bills have played any QB's the calibre of Joe Burrow in a long while. Mahomes maybe.  Bills are going to have to want it bad like they wanted it against KC in KC.  

Lol come on man read what you just posted. Of course they want it bad. If you even have to question how motivated this team is for a superbowl then you haven't been paying attention 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Main reason I am here, any injuries vs the Dolphins?

The Bengals lost their LT, looks like a knee, he is already playing on a dislocated kneecap and he has a prior ACL...
RT out for the year
RG out for the year

I dont think any other players who were dinged up stayed out...

3 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Absolutely not impressed with Huntely but Thompson was awful, Snoop wasnt scared like a deer in the headlights at the end of the game.

Both the games today were 3rd time interdivional games which are often very tight contests no matter any talent discrepancies between the teams.  Both games today also were very weird with a lot of odd bounces of the ball.  And while stats tell only a part of the story I think the numbers for these games were enlightening:

First Downs

Bengals 18  Ravens 25

Bills 25  Dolphins 16

Total Yards

Bengals 234  Ravens 364

Bills 423  Dolphins 234

The Bills played a better game with the exception of the turnovers.  If Buffalo turns the ball over against Cincinnati as often as they did today against Miami they will probably lose the game.  On the other hand if they can take better care of the ball I like the Bills chances to beat the Bengals.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillzFreak said:

Lol come on man read what you just posted. Of course they want it bad. If you even have to question how motivated this team is for a superbowl then you haven't been paying attention 

How am I not paying attention?  They didn't look that way against Cincy to start the game and all the other games Josh says he has to be better.  Trust me, I'm paying better attention than some.

2 minutes ago, Reverse Meathead said:

I mean... there are only 2 QBs in the league that are on the same level or better than Burrow and the Bills can't play against one of them

• Haha (+1) 3