WC Playoff game menus

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let’s hear them… cooking anything special?

WTH, Yolo, this is a Yolo post.

Shouldn't it be linked to a breaking story on how there is some new or unexpected food item making its way to the post season and how you beat everyone to the punch?!

House donuts possibly rolling with a seven layer dip and our secret turkey chili recipe.

Go Bills!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

WTH, Yolo, this is a Yolo post.

Shouldn't it be linked to a breaking story on how there is some new or unexpected food item making its way to the post season and how you beat everyone to the punch?!

Possibly going with a seven layer dip and our secret turkey chili recipe.

Go Bills!

I can definitely see Yolo breaking the news that the Bills were fed St John Fischer Turkey Burgers pre-game, making the final score 64-3.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I can definitely see Yolo breaking the news that the Bills were fed St John Fischer Turkey Burgers pre-game, making the final score 64-3.

@YoloinOhio

Draconator, the first post to follow would be @teef writing, "Oh F you, Yolo, I was just about to post this.  Damn, it JUST hit twitter."

😄

Go Bills!

Go TSW!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Gugny said:

My birthday is Sunday.  I think my girlfriend is making dinner for me that night.  Last I heard, it was going to be lasagna.

For the game, I think I'll go get me some wings.

Man it's your birthday! She didn't ask what you wanted??

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Man it's your birthday! She didn't ask what you wanted??

Of course she did!  I told her it was her choice.  HOWEVER, I did tell her that instead of a cake, I just wanted chocolate brownies and vanilla bean ice cream.  But I did that because she's got a lot going on/very little time and I didn't want her to worry about baking a cake (she's an incredible baker).  I told her I prefer box mix brownies because they're so easy to make.

I'm really only an a-hole here!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.