Dolphins fans opinions on what we have to say about them 🤔

StHustle

I'm torn on this.

Another win against Miami brings the all time record to 56-62-1, and technically the Bills would win the season series.  Bills are 51-39 against the Dolphins in the last 43 years.

However, it is the third meeting and it just gets tiresome playing and beating the same team.  I think it would be great to play the Chargers or the Jags, 2 teams we've met in the playoffs before but haven't for some time.  Jags in 2017 and 1996, a team we've never beat in the post season and who owns the only opponent playoff victory on our field in the Ralph's 50+ year history, and we last played the Chargers in the post season in 1980...the Joe Ferguson broken ankle game.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think the Dolphins should be scared if Tua plays. Concussion #4 in one season might just end his career. If the NFL just parades him back out there and he goes down again, someone's getting sued.

Again?  3 concussions in 4 months should already tip it off that he should be on IR.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, BillyBilliams said:

Again?  3 concussions in 4 months should already tip it off that he should be on IR.

Agreed. I like Mitch Morse and I love winning, but I would like to see him think about retiring. He's had what 5 ... 6 concussions?!?

If Josh had 3 concussions in 4 months, I wouldn't want him on the field either.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, damj said:

Agreed. I like Mitch Morse and I love winning, but I would like to see him think about retiring. He's had what 5 ... 6 concussions?!?

If Josh had 3 concussions in 4 months, I wouldn't want him on the field either.

That's where I'm at as well.  I think the Bills need to look at a long term replacement Center starting this offseason.  Morse is a wonderful guy and a fantastic player, but I'm concerned about his short and long term health.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, KHAN said:

I'm scared of the death OF Tua.

The man's brain is like bread pudding at this point. Does he really want to reintroduce himself to Matt Milano?  Frankly I'd hate to see the guy get hurt again. It didn't take much of a hit to give him the last concussion that is three weeks ago and he's still in protocol. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

I was referring to Eddie Murphy's Delirious special, lol. Not sure about the Friends episode you are replying with....

Phoebe found out Chandler and Monica were sleeping together and keeping it a secret, so she fake flirted with Chandler so he could admit it! 😁

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

Honestly there do seem to be a lot of posters here that are scared if Tua plays.

Bills outscored the Phins this year 51-50, split the series and Tua was one of the driving contributors as to why the Phins were so competitive with the Bills this year. I wouldn’t say I’m comfortable. After the Bengals, Miami was my least wanted matchup.  

Nothing wrong with giving an opponent props. They are better than their record indicates. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.