We're onto Miami(Miami's headed to Buffalo)...opening line BUF -10! Game at 1:05 PM SUN 1/15

Big Turk

Just now, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Division games are always tough. Unpredictable and familiarity. 

My thinking is this though: Tua or not. If we can't beat Miami at home in January, maybe we aren't as good as we thought. 

Our offense should have their way with the Dolphins. The scary thing about the Dolphins obviously is that they can score from anywhere on the field on any play. They can win on what you would normally call fluke plays except for the Dolphins they are not flukes because they can get two or three of them a game.

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL.  This board would be worried if the Bills were playing the Broncos.

Well yeah, given how the Bills have looked lately. Bottom line is the Dolphins are the most talented team, and create the toughest matchups, of any of the teams the Bills could play next weekend.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, PSUBB86 said:

Please. If you think the Bills are playing good right now, I want what you’re smoking. 

They have been “off” for almost the entirety of the second half of this season. Anyone can see that. 

Are there legitimate reasons why that might be the case? Absolutely. They’ve been to hell and back with key injuries and adversity/trauma. 

But — incontrovertibly, the Bills are out of sync, and have been for several games now. 

And yet they're 13-3, with the 3 losses being by 8 total points. 

I've never seen so much negativity about a 13-3 team in my life. 

Edited by Amaru523
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Funny all the negative responses for pointing out the obvious that this was always the worst possible WC match up for the Bills assuming Tua is back.

I don’t think it is…that NE front 7 is vicious.  Same with PIT with TJ Watt back.  Those are the kind of teams that usually cause us trouble.  I’d take josh in a shootout over tua every single time.  Now tyreek and waddle are banged up also 

Just now, Buffalo Junction said:

That’s my fear. Plus, what happens to this Bills team emotionally if Tua gets knocked around and has another fencing incident. 

No way. Both the Dolphins, and Tua himself, have the responsibility to sit this one out.

The Bills will play the game they want to play and if that happens, absolutely not our guys fault. Remember, with each successive concussion it is easier to sustain another concussion. It wouldn't even take a particularly violent hit to mess him up this go around.

It's really indefensible if they put him on the field.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

Please. If you think the Bills are playing good right now, I want what you’re smoking. 

They have been “off” for almost the entirety of the second half of this season. Anyone can see that. 

Are there legitimate reasons why that might be the case? Absolutely. They’ve been to hell and back with key injuries and adversity/trauma. 

But — incontrovertibly, the Bills are out of sync, and have been for several games now. 

7-0 when out of sync is pretty damn good. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Norcalbillsfan said:

There was no ideal match-up for the bills other than the steelers or Titans. But we got home feild and the defense has to show up, simple as that.

Steelers, Patriots, and Titans all would have been fairly "easy" (relatively speaking) games.

They’re playing a team that lost 5 straight, barely beat a team that had nothing to play for, didn’t even score 10 points in said game…what are you scared of? Tua? That’s what scares you??

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

But we got home feild and the defense has to show up, simple as that.

Indeed. Earning the #2 seed is fitting without having to play the Bengals. Not ideal, but fitting. No asterisks. No excuses. Bills have everything in front of them. And a fortunate AFC championship scenario to boot.

Edited by Airseven
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.