To those going on Sunday-What kind of fan experience do you anticipate?

Albany,n.y.

I think it will come down to team vibe. If playets come out bouncing, pumping up crowd on 3rd downs, lrt out some visual emotion, cpuld be loudest place has ever been.

Could also see team come out flat, would be understandable, and i could see the atmosphere being as flat as the team

The fans and players could all benefit from reprieve, and i hope we all get it.

I think players will be physically amped to play, but being unprepared after an unfocused week at OBD. JMO

If Damar is still in ICU near game time, I would say subdued. 

If he is released from ICU, and we know that he is going to make a full recovery, you might see fans scale the field goal nets and jump from the top of the tunnel entrance. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I think that the only way the Bills Mafia community will know how to support this team and to show their love for the players is to yell and shout and cheer as loud as they possibly can for three hours at Highmark Stadium on Sunday afternoon.

I'm not sure what the demeanor of the players will be, but I expect loud, wild, rabid support from the fans. 

1 minute ago, Limeaid said:

Bills need to come up with "aprons" with his number on it for attendees to wear over jersey.

It would be like crowd in Spider-Man animated movie "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse"

FAauMjhWEAMYBw0?format=jpg

Something like this would be great.

Even if they handed out blue square placards/handouts with #3, or #3 in a heart, something like that. SOMETHING to show a unified front of love and support for Damar Hamlin.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Draconator said:

If Damar is still in ICU near game time, I would say subdued. 

If he is released from ICU, and we know that he is going to make a full recovery, you might see fans scale the field goal nets and jump from the top of the tunnel entrance. 

If that's the case or even later during the playoffs, I'd expect Damar to record a message to the fans that will be played on the scoreboard right after the national anthem.  The crowd would go insane.  

• Agree 1

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

If that's the case or even later during the playoffs, I'd expect Damar to record a message to the fans that will be played on the scoreboard right after the national anthem.  The crowd would go insane.  

I was going to say by some miracle, before this Sunday's game. 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

My guess is that the players' demeanor will be somewhat subdued pre-game, but that once the game starts, they'll be fired up.  Probably the same will go for fans.

Was thinking bthe balance between who fires up who will be different. I think we, the fans, will lift the Bills this week. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.