How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Citations or not, when Quack MD reads scientific papers he doesn't understand them anyway if they have anything to do with virology, immunology or molecular biology. 

So I wouldn't worry about posting links here. Only links to SPLC and Huff post will suffice as "truth" for him anyway.

@redtail hawk

Tell me which of us is in the consensus, doctor...

The colonialization of the 1400, 1500 and 1600's are now being duplicated by the mid east Muslim leaders ( the crusades continues) the migrants of the 2000's are the Trojan horse of the modern day 3rd world. 

The only thing that will save all of us "white supremists" is to migrate back to Europe with our tails between our legs and let the indigenous tribes deal with the problems.

I always wanted to live in the Heelands of Scotland anyway.😏

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

The colonialization of the 1400, 1500 and 1600's are now being duplicated by the mid east Muslim leaders ( the crusades continues) the migrants of the 2000's are the Trojan horse of the modern day 3rd world. 

The only thing that will save all of us "white supremists" is to migrate back to Europe with our tails between our legs and let the indigenous tribes deal with the problems.

I always wanted to live in the Heelands of Scotland anyway.😏

Well, you might want to watch exchange rates...

What is the predicted UK inflation rate for 2023?

In 2023, the annual inflation rate for the United Kingdom is expected to be 6.1 percent, following an annual rate of 9.1 percent in 2022. Prior to 2022, the inflation rate was at it's highest in 2011 when it reached 4.5 percent, and was lowest in 2015 when an annual inflation rate of zero percent was recorded.

We always just figured the dollar was worth a pound over there (McDonald's index) despite the rate.

https://www.economist.com/big-mac-index?utm_medium=cpc.adword.pd&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=a.23charts&utm_content=conversion.non-brand.anonymous.section_content&utm_medium=cpc.adword.pd&utm_source=google&ppccampaignID=20331003967&ppcadID=159298889268&ppcgclID=Cj0KCQjwnrmlBhDHARIsADJ5b_nMkSoX6KMbzgoVLLVDfmcr7eJXQZRTCxR7_Kje9FbGtcCkOGBf4KIaAsjiEALw_wcB&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnrmlBhDHARIsADJ5b_nMkSoX6KMbzgoVLLVDfmcr7eJXQZRTCxR7_Kje9FbGtcCkOGBf4KIaAsjiEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

In 2023, the annual inflation rate for the United Kingdom is expected to be 6.1 percent, following an annual rate of 9.1 percent in 2022. Prior to 2022, the inflation rate was at it's highest in 2011 when it reached 4.5 percent, and was lowest in 2015 when an annual inflation rate of zero percent was recorded.

We always just figured the dollar was worth a pound over there (McDonald's index) despite the rate.

https://www.economist.com/big-mac-index?utm_medium=cpc.adword.pd&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=a.23charts&utm_content=conversion.non-brand.anonymous.section_content&utm_medium=cpc.adword.pd&utm_source=google&ppccampaignID=20331003967&ppcadID=159298889268&ppcgclID=Cj0KCQjwnrmlBhDHARIsADJ5b_nMkSoX6KMbzgoVLLVDfmcr7eJXQZRTCxR7_Kje9FbGtcCkOGBf4KIaAsjiEALw_wcB&gclid=Cj0KCQjwnrmlBhDHARIsADJ5b_nMkSoX6KMbzgoVLLVDfmcr7eJXQZRTCxR7_Kje9FbGtcCkOGBf4KIaAsjiEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

Did Columbus, Queen Isabella, The Pope, King George, Ponce de Leon, the folks on the Mayflower, Marquis of Queensbury, Henry Hudson, or LaSalle worry about inflation. NO! They set out to establish a bastion of white supremists, with out regard for personal wealth. I am sure all the lefties know that. 

Time to return to a simpler time,  back to the glens and drink scotch, 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Did Columbus, Queen Isabella, The Pope, King George, Ponce de Leon, the folks on the Mayflower, Marquis of Queensbury, Henry Hudson, or LaSalle worry about inflation. NO! They set out to establish a bastion of white supremists, with out regard for personal wealth. I am sure all the lefties know that. 

Time to return to a simpler time,  back to the glens and drink scotch, 

Yeah, I don't think Father Hennepin nor LaSalle were white supremacists.  Who knows, things are rarely simple. but Lewiston was a major part of the underground railroad.  I prefer bourbon to scotch.

https://historiclewiston.org/history/

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Yeah, I don't think Father Hennepin nor LaSalle were white supremacists.  Who knows, things are rarely simple. but Lewiston was a major part of the underground railroad.  I prefer bourbon to scotch.

https://historiclewiston.org/history/

You may be able to import Bourbon, but that may start a clan war. At least the lefties couldn't call that a white supremists war.😁

• Like (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/12/2023 at 4:54 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

More importantly, what is the exchange rate and inflation rate in Portugal where you're moving if President Trump gets elected?

• Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

This is terrible. I hope those responsible are brought to justice.

By the way, do you wonder why the video is blurry? One might assume that Jack would prefer to use a clearer video to strengthen his argument, given that they are available.

However, it seems he prefers to fuel racial tension and perpetuate the notion of a war on white people, particularly when white individuals are involved.

Meanwhile, for hundreds of years during slavery and the Jim Crow era, the roles were reversed.

• Haha (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, yall said:

Apparently I don't practice white supremacy as much as BET (read until the end...)

https://www.loudersound.com/news/living-colour-shunned-for-playing-white-people-music

Mind blowing as much of hip hop samples music from outside that Jonder.  Rock the Bells largest Demo is Millennial White kids.  

Charlie Christian

Charlie Christian, a black jazz guitarist, is credited with the birth of the electric guitar. In 1936, he began using an acoustic guitar with a pickup attached to the body to play guitar solos in his band1. Leo Fender, a radio technician turned inventor, is credited with creating the iconic electric guitar that changed rock ‘n’ roll2. Robert Francis Flemming Jr, an American guitar manufacturer, inventor, and music teacher, is best known for inventing the “Euphonica”, a guitar-like instrument3.

Electric Guitar and Blues, Jazz goes hand in hand.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

• 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Fairly telling that the usual suspects here are silent about this.

The telling part is you all focusing on the outlier again.  Why.  Race?  Ideology?  Been a few mass shootings in the same block since.  

Dude should have already had the needle. but NY

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

I'd say I practice 7 days a week, but that in and of itself is supporting white supremacy, given that the calendar we use is a construct of Western civilization and therefore supports the patriarchy along with white supremacist ideas.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Would you feel better if everyone here states the obvious that the guy is a sh*tbag that deserves death? If you need some sort of validation in that regard, start a poll and see how many agree. I assure you it will be “fairly telling”. 

I imagine the only disagreement would be found in those thinking this guy deserves execution. Those on the left typically don’t approve of that, correct?

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well now I know that I practice white supremacy every single day.  I'm friggin regular with the bowel movements.  

Stupid.  But what else is new?

25 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well now I know that I practice white supremacy every single day.  I'm friggin regular with the bowel movements.  

So's my Schwantz.  

On 1/19/2024 at 1:26 PM, Roundybout said:

He has been discussed and my side agrees we should treat him as a mass murderer regardless of color. You have defended his black counterpart, not me. 

On 1/19/2024 at 2:48 PM, Tommy Callahan said:

The telling part is you all focusing on the outlier again.  Why.  Race?  Ideology?  Been a few mass shootings in the same block since.  

Dude should have already had the needle. but NY

and you compare him to a badly behaved child pepper spraying a teacher, moron

2 hours ago, Irv said:

So's my Schwantz.  

no one cares about it pervert.  please erase that image....