How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Never heard of elitist supremacy.  But if someone is truly elite in a needed skill, wouldn't they likely be more benefit to society than problematic to it?  Unless of course, they were an axe murderer or something.

I believe you’re confusing that with supremasist supremacy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

Never heard of elitist supremacy.  But if someone is truly elite in a needed skill, wouldn't they likely be more benefit to society than problematic to it?  Unless of course, they were an axe murderer or something.

abridged it is effectively synonymous with elitism. Below is a perspective if your so inclined 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elitism

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I believe you’re confusing that with supremasist supremacy. 

Ah yes - forgot religious supremacy, thanks for reminding me. 

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/30/2022 at 8:55 AM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Every day for me 💪

I’ve never practiced white supremacy, but my wife keeps pointing out my expanding gut and suggests that perhaps I should start…😉

Edited by JaCrispy

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Liberalism:

The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you know in your heart is your equal is being treated more 'fairly' than you are.

Oh, I didn't realize liberals were fighting D&I and Intersectionality.  

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh, I didn't realize liberals were fighting D&I and Intersectionality.  

Morning BillStime!

I’m so proud of you. You’re using actual adult words without childish memes or expletives. 
Ya see? You can do it if you try.

Keep it up, and more people will engage with you. 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

What's not white supremacist?  So far we've got:  education, sculpture, art, music, cinema, literature, urban planning, transportation, housing, banking, health care, climate change, language, clothing, media....  What's left?    

On 3/25/2023 at 1:14 PM, JaCrispy said:

I’ve never practiced white supremacy, but my wife keeps pointing out my expanding gut and suggests that perhaps I should start…😉

there is no winning. your american so its all systemic. your gut wants supremacy. you better engage in some bigoted situps. (situps can be traced back to Egyptian slave owners who did them when they fell down) so if you don't act soon your gut will colonize her side of the bed. then you will be subjected to couch segragation.

how much do these writers get paid? im pretty good at pointing out household hatred. think ill do a book tour on this crap. 🤔 🤑

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Haha (+1) 2