TNF- Jaguars @ Jets

T&C

1 minute ago, DapperCam said:

How does Wilson not just walk forward for the first down there. Zero situational awareness.

He's just a wreck now. He showed some signs of getting it earlier this year (mostly vs. the Bills), but now he's like a rookie in Game 1. I still think he has the talent, but it's looking likely that if he ever puts it together it won't be with the Jets.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Despite only 13 points, the Jags have done a great job against a great defense. Dorsey could learn a thing or two watching Pedersen operate. He’s got the Jets running around on defense. 

Yep exactly.

I hate when people just say “it’s not the coaches, the players need to execute “.

Obviously the players need to execute, but objectively Pederson is putting in his players in a great position to succeed.

• Agree 2

I remember when the Bills quit at Halftime.

When every single one of us felt the way those godless heathens in New Jersey feel right now. 

I remember when some of these knuckle draggers told me, in ALL SERIOUSNESS, that Zach Wilson was just as good “if not better” than Josh Allen. 

These mouth breathing turd hounds, deserve every second of Herbie and Michaels not giving a damn about their team. 

I love this so much. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.