Practice squad elevations for Dolphins game? - UPDATE - Beasley Elevated!

johnnychemo

3 hours ago, johnnychemo said:

I don't doubt it.

This will be Brown's third callup, right? So he's gotta be signed to the active roster IIRC.

Yes about the call ups. But I’ve been told that the PS rules reset for the playoffs. So the Bills could do nothing and put him back on the PS in a few weeks. I expect Beasley to sit one of the next 4 for the same reasons. I’m guessing Chicago. 

• johnnychemo changed the title to Practice squad elevations for Dolphins game? - UPDATE - Beasley Elevated!
Just now, johnnychemo said:

Done!

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">The Bills have elevated WR Cole Beasley for tonight’s game.</p>&mdash; Buffalo Bills PR (@BuffaloBillsPR) <a href="https://twitter.com/BuffaloBillsPR/status/1604224930157035521?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 17, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

WHOA!~!~!!!!!! Great Thanks!!

5 hours ago, StHustle said:

If we call up Cole for this one…which of the last 3 games does he sit out? If he only plays in 3 instead of all 4 of the last games, he can stay on the PS all playoffs…

Last game against NE I'd expect... If he's having an impact I doubt the Bills would care about that though. 

Nephew from Florida attending his 1st game ever in Orchard Park. This pic taken just moments ago. Lots are Good to go!

Crap! ‘File too large”

Ww use the cheap stuff around here.. Anyway, their plowed straight to the pavement. Get there soon. 

After the game? Sorry. You’re on your own..

Good luck!😉👍

Edited by Chandler#81

18 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Nephew from Florida attending his 1st game ever in Orchard Park. This pic taken just moments ago. Lots are Good to go!

Crap! ‘File too large”

Ww use the cheap stuff around here.. Anyway, their plowed straight to the pavement. Get there soon. 

After the game? Sorry. You’re on your own..

Good luck!😉👍

My nephew is here too from Maryland. Uncle chose to watch the game from suite in my house. Got my own personal restroom and all the food/drink I need without the price tag. I just hope he has his Muck boots😎

Edited by Solomon Grundy

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.