Grant Wahl American journalist covering World Cup dies suddenly

Big Blitz

I am not excluding the possibility that he was murdered but if it comes back as a heart issue he is someone who was fully vaxxed multiple times over if he believed similar to his wife. The Vax certainly has caused an uptick in heart related complications. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

Certainly odd timing. 

He did say he was feeling sick a few days ago, but he’s 48… shouldn’t be dropping dead from bronchitis.  

In looking at the top causes of death for men in the 45-54 age group, the top 4 or 5 causes deal with heart or lung issues.  

The total death count exceeds 30,000, and when you consider he was traveling, working, doing what he thought was right with respect to human rights issues, it seems reasonable that he might be at higher risk than he might otherwise be.  When you factor in death threats and reporting on what he was seeing, I would think he was under inordinate stress. 

By all means, his death should be investigated, but there are other factors to consider.  

What a shame, seems like he was a very special guy. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

In looking at the top causes of death for men in the 45-54 age group, the top 4 or 5 causes deal with heart or lung issues.  

The total death count exceeds 30,000, and when you consider he was traveling, working, doing what he thought was right with respect to human rights issues, it seems reasonable that he might be at higher risk than he might otherwise be.  When you factor in death threats and reporting on what he was seeing, I would think he was under inordinate stress. 

By all means, his death should be investigated, but there are other factors to consider.  

What a shame, seems like he was a very special guy. 

Get outta here with your logic, reason, and reasonable takes. This is PPP! We need to make sure we blame whatever is politically convenient!

Personally, I think the Jewish Space Lasers took him out.  

• Haha (+1) 1

what a shame. A man working at the pinnacle event in his covered sport and he dies while on the job. It all smells very fishy nd even clandestine in view of his recent past events.  An autopsy will surely be performed and I hope it is conclusively medical and not murder most foul.

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am not excluding the possibility that he was murdered but if it comes back as a heart issue he is someone who was fully vaxxed multiple times over if he believed similar to his wife. The Vax certainly has caused an uptick in heart related complications. 

vaccine risk, cholesterol hardened arteries. stress, blood clot, anuerysm, stroke. Lets et allllll the health possibilities out there and see which one sticks.  It's like throwing a dart at a dart board at this point.

36 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Get outta here with your logic, reason, and reasonable takes. This is PPP! We need to make sure we blame whatever is politically convenient!

Every now and again, I like to confuse the crowd and fool the censors. 

As of 0900, I’ve established in-roads to freedom fighters in Qatar on the ham radio stashed in my bug out pad.  Stay tuned mofos!

• Haha (+1) 3

57 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Isn’t it ironic?

20 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

In the late 1800s, date seeds and offshoots were imported from Egypt, Algeria and the Persian Gulf to the arid southwest of the United States

Jim, they poison the dates. That's how they do it over there, when they want to kill someone quietly.

Haven't you ever seen Indiana Jones?

Seriously, is there anyone here who DOSENT think he was poisoned? For being a big loud outspoken pasty white western journalist in a pride shirt. in a country where homosexuality is punishable by death. 

They just did it quietly to troll us. 

14 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Jim, they poison the dates. That's how they do it over there, when they want to kill someone quietly.

Haven't you ever seen Indiana Jones?

Seriously, is there anyone here who DOSENT think he was poisoned? For being a big loud outspoken pasty white western journalist in a pride shirt. in a country where homosexuality is punishable by death. 

They just did it quietly to troll us. 

How Qatar was awarded the WC is beyond me.  Well I do know ($$$).  😡😡😡

Turns out it wasn’t murder, or the vaccine, or any of the wild things people have suggested or hinted at. 

A note from Grant's wife, Céline Gounder

“An autopsy was performed by the New York City Medical Examiner’s Office. Grant died from the rupture of a slowly growing, undetected ascending aortic aneurysm with hemopericardium. The chest pressure he experienced shortly before his death may have represented the initial symptoms. No amount of CPR or shocks would have saved him. His death was unrelated to COVID. His death was unrelated to vaccination status. There was nothing nefarious about his death.”

34 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Turns out it wasn’t murder, or the vaccine, or any of the wild things people have suggested or hinted at. 

A note from Grant's wife, Céline Gounder

“An autopsy was performed by the New York City Medical Examiner’s Office. Grant died from the rupture of a slowly growing, undetected ascending aortic aneurysm with hemopericardium. The chest pressure he experienced shortly before his death may have represented the initial symptoms. No amount of CPR or shocks would have saved him. His death was unrelated to COVID. His death was unrelated to vaccination status. There was nothing nefarious about his death.”

BEST

DEATH

EVER!!

1 hour ago, Wacka said:

That's what john Ritter died from . And the hospital they took him to was directly across the street from the studio.

After decades of ingesting every intoxicant known to science and some still as yet unidentified, it also got this guy:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/the-cramps-frontman-lux-interior-dead-at-62-94546/amp/
A cardiologist friend tells me that the likely only relationship between such behavior and the aortic aneurysm that killed him was smoking good old fashioned cigarettes. On the other hand, Grant Wahl looked like a fitness freak. Sometimes it’s just your time. RIP. 

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

1. The Epoch Times is a known fraudulent site. 
2. Seth Rich was not killed as part of some big conspiracy.

3. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Seth Rich.

4. If you’re on this site and ever find yourself agreeing with Big Blitz, are you embarrassed? Or do you just pretend that the fact that they are a moron is inconvenient to the fact that you agree with them when it’s convenient to you?

8 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

1. The Epoch Times is a known fraudulent site. 
2. Seth Rich was not killed as part of some big conspiracy.

3. This thread has absolutely nothing to do with Seth Rich.

4. If you’re on this site and ever find yourself agreeing with Big Blitz, are you embarrassed? Or do you just pretend that the fact that they are a moron is inconvenient to the fact that you agree with them when it’s convenient to you?

Wait.  So where did Epoch get this information from?

Did they make it up?  

These people that no longer show (if they ever did) interest in these stories also want you to believe Trump organized a well orchestrated coup on January 6 2021

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wait.  So where did Epoch get this information from?

Did they make it up?  

These people that no longer show (if they ever did) interest in these stories also want you to believe Trump organized a well orchestrated coup on January 6 2021

Hey, if you want to shill for China, that’s on you, buddy. Just don’t expect everyone else to buy it.

• 4 weeks later...