11/13/22 GAMEDAY Vikings at Bills Pregame Thread Week 10

Chandler#81

9 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I don't think Allen is trusting his offensive line right now, causing him to force bad throws. Couple that with the inability to run the ball with actual RB's. 

Beane didn't really fix the OL or the RB position in the offseason. Cook is more of a trinket than a workhorse.

He brought in a pro bowl guard...

34 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I don't think Allen is trusting his offensive line right now, causing him to force bad throws. Couple that with the inability to run the ball with actual RB's. 

Beane didn't really fix the OL or the RB position in the offseason. Cook is more of a trinket than a workhorse.

How do you feel about the Dolphins today?

1 hour ago, Ray Stonada said:

Longest seven days between games I can remember! Elbow-gate 2022.

LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!

Yes, but we were spared all the “fire the coach” posts that otherwise would’ve been rampant across every topic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Does Case start the game and then they use Allen like a planned reliever if they feel the game isn’t going as planned? Could that be another approach today? 

Nope. I don’t see it that way at all. We’ll see.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I wonder who Rapoport's source is because he seems to have the most inside info going all the way back to Monday.  Something to keep in mind in the future.

Before we annoint Rapoport for especially accurate info, one might want to watch this:

He's going on about how Allen was "not able to practice Friday when the reporters were out there which means 3 days of no practice" (a lot to infer from the 5-10 minutes the reporters say they get on Friday).  Then "also not able to be out there mentally, not able to go through the plays, go through the game plan".  But there were videos out there of Allen walking through the clubhouse at the end of practice, wearing a red shirt (albeit not a Jersey) and carrying or wearing a QB wristband, which implies to me he was in fact mentally going through the plays and the game plan in some fashion, either from the sideline or from behind the QB.

So.....

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Albwan said:

At work everyone is calling the bills and allen done.

jets fan raven fan dolphins fan patriots fan 49er fan.

It's like Josh Allen has said: you win and you're the greatest, you're unstoppable, you're the best. You lose and you ought to tear everything down and fire all the coaches.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Does Case start the game and then they use Allen like a planned reliever if they feel the game isn’t going as planned? Could that be another approach today? 

I don’t think that’s realistic. 
Allen is either healthy enough to go or he’s not. I could see them possibly pulling him if he don’t look right though. 

• Like (+1) 1