11/13/22 GAMEDAY Vikings at Bills Pregame Thread Week 10

Chandler#81

20 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

This is an excuse and it is getting old.  We won a bunch of games with both Johnson and Hamlin at safety, and everyone talked about how good the backups were.  We won a bunch of games with Tre out, and Dane Jackson, and Edmunds out.  

The big difference the past 2 games has been the pass rush.  We are not getting sustained pressure like we did early in the season.  Not only talking sacks, but pressure to make the QB get rid of the ball under duress.  Rousseau is a loss but are we not carrying 9 DLs for a reason?   Let's get to the QB and force some turnovers.  

Frazier needs to come up with something new today to address this.   

You’re crazy if you think that is an excuse. The impact, or lack thereof, when Poyer is out is tangible. JJ was so dam bad is was unbearable. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Vikings haven't beat anybody.  Extremely soft schedule. 

Bills should win big. 

I don't agree with this. I see it as the Vikes are a good team and know how to win. They are winning and the Bills have struggled for the last 6 quarters and still have key injuries which happens to be Allen. Not sure why anyone here would be calling a Bills blowout except blind homerism. 

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

Stupid Fox.

They're spending all this time yammering on about "America's game of the week", which stinks. The 3-6 Packers? Pleeeeasse.

Meanwhile, the ACTUAL America's Game of the Week is about to kick off to most of the viewing nation in 15 minutes and not a peep.

Booooooooo

They are trying to shine a turd.  Selling the name and past accomplishments but not current reality.  GB is a shadow of itself and the game will not be close. 

11 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

**** Bruschi

Lol the thing is I don't get the hate dude has for the Bills but he sheet talked them every chance he got this morning it not like his team's didn't have thier way with the Bills. It's just a wierd misplaced hate. 

• Like (+1) 1