What Time Tomorrow Does Biden Resign?

Irv

Should be around noon.  Biden will need to wake up and have breakfast.  Whoever is running the Executive Branch drawing up speech now.  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yep.  And a recent interview suggests she'll retire.

She should.  I know they love their jobs and likely the power that goes with it but damn I'm "only" 61 and work 2 months a year and absolutely love it. She and Paul need to sail off into the sunset.  

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

She should.  I know they love their jobs and likely the power that goes with it but damn I'm "only" 61 and work 2 months a year and absolutely love it. She and Paul need to sail off into the sunset.  

Especially after what happened.

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Nobody “f’s” with a Biden!

Or puts baby in a corner….so I’ve heard. 

Maybe he will pass away unexpectedly Clinton style.  I'm worried for him.  What a mess.

Edited by Irv

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Dems very much over performing at this point.

At what point do McCarthy and McConnell resign?

Over performing or just performing better than projections? That's like when a football team beats the spread but still loses 

Dems winning by 5….in NY.  Not sure that’s over performing. 

May not have been a red wave but there definitely wasn’t a blue one either.   

The climate says GOP should have won more seats.  But maybe abortion was just enough - especially in VA 7 and 10.  Maybe a few others.  

And I’ll still take that trade every time all day every day.  There was no blue wave as a result of that either.  

11 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Over performing or just performing better than projections? That's like when a football team beats the spread but still loses 

On average, the out-party wins 30 House seats and four senate seats. 

Add in Biden’s approval rating plus inflation, and you’d expect an even bigger GOP win. 

All of that is not to mention that the Dems overextended themselves in 2020 due to Trump’s unpopularity. They won seats they shouldn’t be expected to hold.

So even if you throw our those last two reasons as not being quantifiable, this looks to be shaping up as a lackluster GOP performance. 

Edited by ChiGoose

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Too early to tell (depends who wins the Senate) although it's barely a red ripple at best now.  Democrats are pry pleasantly surprised at this point though given they were told for months how they were going to get slaughtered.