Hmm, do i have the takes correct?

plenzmd1

Bills are 6-2, lost to what are now two 6-3 teams...played yesterday without Poyer, Hyde, White ,  Milano, and Rouseau for a half...... and this is what i have on this board this morning

Josh Allen stinks and has no confidence

Josh Allen is getting over coached

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

( tell me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure that is every position on Offence stinks according to this board)

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills secondary stinks

The Bills kicker stinks

The Bills HC and DC stink and cant stop the run and wont make adjustments( that one really kills me)

The Bills GM is a buffoon who cant draft 

Did i miss anything? 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

4 starters out on Defense, 3 replaced by rookies….

But seriously our Offense was to blame. Couldn’t block, couldn’t run…. How Diggs goes the 2nd half with no catch, Gabe needs more targets, so does Dawson and Dirty.

It seemed like they were trying to force 15 yd completions the entire game. Against the Rams the Bills were applauded for the quick passing game, same against the Titans….. now Josh has the ball for 4-5 seconds every pass play.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

4 starters out on Defense, 3 replaced by rookies….

But seriously our Offense was to blame. Couldn’t block, couldn’t run…. How Diggs goes the 2nd half with no catch, Gabe needs more targets, so does Dawson and Dirty.

It seemed like they were trying to force 15 yd completions the entire game. Against the Rams the Bills were applauded for the quick passing game, same against the Titans….. now Josh has the ball for 4-5 seconds every pass play.

How many more Gabe Davis drops did we need?  Dawson and Dirty were *****,  its Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs out there and thats it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Bills are 6-2, lost to what are now two 6-3 teams...played yesterday without Poyer, Hyde, White ,  Milano, and Rouseau for a half...... and this is what i have on this board this morning

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

( tell me if i am wrong, but i am pretty sure that is every position on Offence stinks according to this board)

The Bills LBs stink

Did i miss anything? 

The sky is falling!!

Edited by Greybeard
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

The Bills HC and DC stink and cant stop the run and wont make adjustments( that one really kills me)

Did i miss anything? 

I think you forgot how bad the D line stinks. 

• Haha (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

The obligatory mention of Mahomes? 

Don’t forget that you’re not allowed to mention that the Vikings barely beat Washington, the Chiefs beat a team in OT when the opposing QB completed 5 passes, you also didn’t mention that the division Is already lost…

time to start looking at the draft???

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

The tackling sucks

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Ya Digg? said:

Don’t forget that you’re not allowed to mention that the Vikings barely beat Washington, the Chiefs beat a team in OT when the opposing QB completed 5 passes, you also didn’t mention that the division Is already lost…

time to start looking at the draft???

Look , while those things are true the teams you mentioned found a way to win those games. There’s something to be said for that. If the Bills had pulled out a final drive and gotten a stop on D to win there would be a vastly different perception right now. The absolute worst thing about the Bills right now is Josh has looked more like 2019 Josh than the last 2 seasons version for a game and a half. The team is only going to be as good as Allen performs. It looks concerning right now because a 6-2 start means nothing in the remaining games. 

43 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

lmao i love calling out the call outs when the Bills are 1 game away from losing in Arrowhead in the playoffs for the third year in a row.

You showed those fans lol

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Look , while those things are true the teams you mentioned found a way to win those games. There’s something to be said for that. If the Bills had pulled out a final drive and gotten a stop on D to win there would be a vastly different perception right now. The absolute worst thing about the Bills right now is Josh has looked more like 2019 Josh than the last 2 seasons version for a game and a half. The team is only going to be as good as Allen performs. It looks concerning right now because a 6-2 start means nothing in the remaining games. 

I’m actually really glad you said that because would there actually be a different perception? We applaud other teams for doing what needs to be done to win their games but then nitpick when the Bills don’t win by 20 (and even then people were calling for guys heads when the Bills beat the Steelers) 

10 minutes ago, FireChans said:

lmao i love calling out the call outs when the Bills are 1 game away from losing in Arrowhead in the playoffs for the third year in a row.

You showed those fans lol

You really think a 6-2 team stinks at every position on the field and lacks good coaching and a competent GM?

57 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

You forgot the "well I'm super super super confident in this team so I'm gonna list all of the things people are saying so it makes me feel better about my own underlying worries" take.

• Agree 1

Jets defense played better....Josh didn't have his usual pocket time....we'll bounce back.

Jets CB's are no joke....No time to get open if pocket collapses...CJ Mosely played on fire.

We don't suck....just not our day.

Go Bills! :)

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

I’m actually really glad you said that because would there actually be a different perception? We applaud other teams for doing what needs to be done to win their games but then nitpick when the Bills don’t win by 20 (and even then people were calling for guys heads when the Bills beat the Steelers) 

After watching the Chiefs struggle at home against the worst QB play seen in years, yea.. I think there would be a different perception.  

Bills lost another close one. Add that to the list.  Are they better than what they showed yesterday? Absolutely.  If they have to go to Arrowhead in the Playoffs though … we’ll look back on games like this. … just like we did last year. 

5 minutes ago, pocoboy said:

You forgot the "well I'm super super super confident in this team so I'm gonna list all of the things people are saying so it makes me feel better about my own underlying worries" take.

Yep, 6-2 and every single position stinks according to threads on this board.  Yea, great takes. 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

The Bills RBs stink

The Bills WRs stink

The Bills OL stink

The Bills TE stinks

The Bills LBs stink

The Bills kicker stinks

Did i miss anything? 

I mean….

QB has been a huge problem the last 6 quarters. It starts there. We’ve seen Davis and Co make plays for this year. I’ll wait to sharpen my pit fork when the QB starts plying better again. 

Next up us injuries to the secondary and defensive philosophy. The DL is playing like they have a 24 point lead. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.