Another Republican…

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You can’t grasp it.  

What’s a woman, science denier?

Why are you so afraid of a female human? 

What should we do with people who suffer from gender dysphoria? Ignore the science? 

What should we do with those who are born intersex?

• Kill them?
  • Erase them?
  • Ostracize them?
  • Bully them?

How am I a science denier? Are you just trying to throw any BS my way and hope it sticks? lmao

As a good Catholic, do you think you will ultimately go to hell for all the hate you possess? Should you be taking Communion at this time?

• Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Wait a minute - Karen ( @BillsFanNC ) tags people multiple times a day and has never prompted one response to your boss from you - gtfoh lmao 

No problem with tagging, but you are calling individuals on this board groomers,  and that's most definitely not ok on any level.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

its tweaking. Now its all into intersex.  the term they keep expanding. As of now it even includes crap like large, small, crooked, genitalia in that description.

By that definition its supporting boob jobs on teens.

But you’re okay with forcing a 10 year old to have a baby.

Keep spinning 

• Dislike 1

Just now, BillStime said:

But you’re okay with forcing a 10 year old to have a baby.

Keep spinning 

How did that kid get pregnant and why didnt they involve the police and just get the abortion as that state has a rape exemption.  

Tell the full story.

1 minute ago, Tenhigh said:

No problem with tagging, but you are calling individuals on this board groomers,  and that's most definitely not ok on any level.  

HA - I appreciate your faux outrage but:

33 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Carry on General Groomer.  

You had no issue with Ditz calling me groomer multiple times:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/search/?&q=Groomer&author=Big Blitz&search_and_or=and

You can take your faux tears and…

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

How did that kid get pregnant and why didnt they involve the police and just get the abortion as that state has a rape exemption.  

Tell the full story.

You can do your own research but it does not change the fact that you support forcing a 10 year old in having her rapists baby.

Keep spinning - hilarous how are you are non stop on the forefront of spin when it comes to your f’d cult.

You freaks do not care about kids - save it 

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/search/?&q=Groomer&author=Big Blitz&search_and_or=and

You can do your own research but it does not change the fact that you support forcing a 10 year old in having her rapists baby.

Keep spinning - hilarous how are you are non stop on the forefront of spin when it comes to your f’d cult.

You freaks do not care about kids - save it 

You bumped a thread created to post about child molesters and somehow put this on par with the LGBTTQDBONV agenda to indoctrinate 5 year olds- if we don’t call out the rapists then we should support said agenda???

Wtf is wrong with you?   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You bumped a thread created to post about child molesters and somehow put this on par with the LGBTTQDBONV agenda to indoctrinate 5 year olds- if we don’t call out the rapists then we should support said agenda???

Oh ditz - did you forget you asked the definition of a woman on the last page to take the heat off your fellow bible thumpers?

You’re the one who deflected.

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Wtf is wrong with you?   

Look in the mirror. 

F’n idiots - lmao 

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh ditz - did you forget you asked the definition of a woman on the last page to take the heat off your fellow bible thumpers?

I think I just like seeing you continue to not define it.  

Is it a vibe or biology 

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

take the heat off your fellow bible thumpers?

You’re the one who deflected.

Some of us may prefer Jesus Freaks but I have zero preference what you call me, General.  

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh I defined you Ditz - you just can’t handle science.

Hey Billsy, do you have kids?

And if so, would you feel comfortable with teachers introducing ideas to them about changing their sex?

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Hey Billsy, do you have kids?

And if so, would you feel comfortable with teachers introducing ideas to them about changing their sex?

I have no problem with age appropriate discussions at school. 

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

I didn't see it.  BOTH of you two need to knock it off.  You act like thus in the real world and someone will rightfully beat your dumasses. 

3 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

I feel the same way about right wing news and politicians who use the term. 

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I feel the same way about right wing news and politicians who use the term. 

Same with fascist and Nazi, right?

And I am not sure why you find it funny that I don't like to see fellow Bills fans imply each other are kid touchers.

8 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Same with fascist and Nazi, right?

And I am not sure why you find it funny that I don't like to see fellow Bills fans imply each other are kid touchers.

where did I say it was funny.  

46 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Interesting…

you starting a who is hotter thread?  Beobart vs AOC. 

Just now, nedboy7 said:

where did I say it was funny.  

Your reaction to the below post, scroll up 

4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

19 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

This probably explains your reverent insistence on ten year olds being allowed to have abortions.

So we should force a 10 year old to birth a baby?

When are you freaks going to marry her off?

Fn idiots 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Fn idiots 

I mean we are in favor of the prevention of a ten year getting raped, you however are more concerned of the result of the rape.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

I mean we are in favor of the prevention of a ten year getting raped, you however are more concerned of the result of the rape.

F that - nice try - look at this entire thread - look at the POTUS you voted for twice - who was sued for raping a 13 year old not once but twice - look at red states passing laws to allow under age marriage.

GTFOH

And you freaks want this child - to not only handle the trauma of the rape - then force her to carry for nine months? 

You are fn sick.

You phks don’t care one bit about kids.

idiots 

Edited by BillStime

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

F that - nice try - look at this entire thread - look at the POTUS you voted for twice - who was sued for raping a 13 year old not once but twice - look at red states passing laws to allow under age marriage.

GTFOH

And you freaks want this child - to not only handle the trauma of the rape - then force her to carry for nine months? 

You are fn sick.

You phks don’t care one bit about kids.

idiots 

I do look at the thread we all go, “Yup that person can get their nuts sheared off too” that’s what you don’t understand, and that’s what comes off a bit creepy from you, your hill to die on is making sure a ten year old has access to an abortion, its a very uncommon thing, a ten year old getting pregnant it would be more normal for a teenager but no you specifically bring up a ten year old. I can see how a pedophile would be in favor of that, because then it gets covered up.

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

favor of the prevention of a ten year getting raped

And how is that working out? What exactly have you done to prevent this?

And… another fn Republican:

jfc

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

I do look at the thread we all go, “Yup that person can get their nuts sheared off too” that’s what you don’t understand, and that’s what comes off a bit creepy from you, your hill to die on is making sure a ten year old has access to an abortion, its a very uncommon thing, a ten year old getting pregnant it would be more normal for a teenager but no you specifically bring up a ten year old. I can see how a pedophile would be in favor of that, because then it gets covered up.

More BS

WTF are you doing to prevent this?

C’mon - what are you doing?

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And how is that working out? What exactly have you done to prevent this?

And… another fn Republican:

jfc

More BS

WTF are you doing to prevent this?

C’mon - what are you doing?

Well for one I won’t let my kids attend drag queen story hour. My kids won’t attend any pride parades, I am involved in my children’s lives and am very interested in what they are being taught at school, if there is questionable or hints of sexual literature I want those materials out of the schools.

and finally I most certainly won’t them allow to be around someone who has to worry about a ten year old being pregnant like it’s a monthly event:

26 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Well for one I won’t let my kids attend drag queen story hour. My kids won’t attend any pride parades, I am involved in my children’s lives and am very interested in what they are being taught at school, if there is questionable or hints of sexual literature I want those materials out of the schools.

and finally I most certainly won’t them allow to be around someone who has to worry about a ten year old being pregnant like it’s a monthly event:

There you have it folks - you are doing jack to prevent abuse.

Do you see how easily manipulated you are? Your keepers have you focused on those big bad scary drag queens and gays (because you freaks literally have nothing else to run on) and not the endless parade of straight males and religious nut jobs abusing kids. 

I bet you avoid Target, too but take your kids to church every Sunday and MAGA rallies, right? Big night out at Hooters on Saturday?

Your keepers thank you for your sponsorship.

Your poor kids - I bet they hate you.

12 minutes ago, BillStime said:

There you have it folks - you are doing jack to prevent abuse.

Do you see how easily manipulated you are? Your keepers have you focused on those big bad scary drag queens and gays (because you freaks literally have nothing else to run on) and not the endless parade of straight males and religious nut jobs abusing kids. 

I bet you avoid Target, too but take your kids to church every Sunday and MAGA rallies, right? Big night out at Hooters on Saturday?

Your keepers thank you for your sponsorship.

Your poor kids - I bet they hate you.

I don’t know about that, it’s much easier to stay away from those who are advertising their pedophilia.

You post those who were caught, regular people one may not suspect, those are the tough ones. 

Like right now you are advertising your pedophilia. 

Just now, Commsvet11 said:

I don’t know about that, it’s much easier to stay away from those who are advertising their pedophilia.

You post those who were caught, regular people one may not suspect, those are the tough ones. 

Like right now you are advertising your pedophilia. 

Hilarious - you try so hard you pathetic simp.

This thread exists to highlight your ignorance and hypocrisy.

Just wait until your kid or grand child comes out gay or lesbian - and you accuse them of being a pedophile - it will go over well. 

Now hurry - head to church this Sunday and help the pedos pay off their child abuse cases.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75qfklwum3iv06itjq7

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Fn idiots 

You also have to remember that these are usually the same people that talk about the horrible federal raid of David Koresh and his Waco compound. You know, the compound where he was "marrying" (read: raping) underaged girls.

• Agree 1

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

You also have to remember that these are usually the same people that talk about the horrible federal raid of David Koresh and his Waco compound. You know, the compound where he was "marrying" (read: raping) underaged girls.

Of course - Koresh’s behavior is acceptable to @Commsvet11 and his friends - he doesn’t care if straight or clergy abuse children - just look out for those gays and drag queens at story hour.

Seriously, these people are fd up. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hilarious - you try so hard you pathetic simp.

This thread exists to highlight your ignorance and hypocrisy.

Just wait until your kid or grand child comes out gay or lesbian - and you accuse them of being a pedophile - it will go over well. 

Now hurry - head to church this Sunday and help the pedos pay off their child abuse cases.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d75qfklwum3iv06itjq7

If my kid wanted to dress up as a women and read to children, your right I would accuse him of being a pedophile now if my daughter was a lesbian I wouldn’t have to accuse her because there isn’t a sponsored and advertised lesbian dresses as a man and reads to kids time. 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Of course - Koresh’s behavior is acceptable to @Commsvet11 and his friends - he doesn’t care if straight or clergy abuse children - just look out for those gays and drag queens at story hour.

Seriously, these people are fd up. 

We look out for all pedophiles, you look for partisan ones. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Commsvet11 said:

If my kid wanted to dress up as a women and read to children, your right I would accuse him of being a pedophile now if my daughter was a lesbian I wouldn’t have to accuse her because there isn’t a sponsored and advertised lesbian dresses as a man and reads to kids time. 

We look out for all pedophiles, you look for partisan ones. 

PSA: You’re engaging the Simpsons comic book guy. 

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Sounds like another liberal hero just pushing the boundaries of plus