Another Republican…

4 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh no.  What a meanie.  

BTW just so you know Twitter employees are not blue collar workers nor “small guys”.   I think it’s time to take a break Billy. 

he cant. the end is near. the death flail of a cult extinguishing is a interesting sight to behold. a red red wave is about to wash ashore alot of investigations that were on hold. so sit back and enjoy the show chef.

if twitter guy "mike" with 1 like deserves its own thread. then there will be many many more to come. 

brew the coffee billsy and get comfortable. you only have a few days left to push the narrative. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

I will contribute to and vote for a candidate who paid for a million abortions but has demonstrated that he would vote to ban them out of sheer spite. 

Call it "evolving."  That's what the Dems call their own hypocrisy.

• Vomit 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 11:46 AM, BillStime said:

Hey hypocrites are every where those that hold some to this standard yet not others you can just look in the mirror & you will see a big one !

You hold some to these high standards for others but you refuse to hold others that you stand behind to the same standards even if it is blatant & right in front of your face so this post about hypocrisy has little to no substance seeing as you live in a glass house & throw the most stones  .

Once you start to hold ALL to the same level of responsibility for their or their families actions with no bias or hatred involved then maybe a post like this will be read with a slight bit of believing in the post but until then NOT !!!! 

On 11/22/2022 at 7:36 AM, BillStime said:

Why of course he did…. but but but those scary drag queens! 

f’n idiots 

SCUM BAG CUT HIS NUTS OFF !!

• 1 month later...
On 11/5/2022 at 2:11 PM, LeviF said:

I will contribute to and vote for a candidate who paid for a million abortions but has demonstrated that he would vote to ban them out of sheer spite. 

Yikes dude.  Have some integrity.  I can understand being against abortion.  But you can find a candidate who is better than the lowest form of lying scum. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sexual abuse is so prevelant in the baptist Churches someone started an organization to root it out 

http://stopbaptistpredators.org/index.htm

This "little light" shines for the many clergy abuse victims whose voices have been silenced. Silenced by shame. Silenced by the false instruction of religious leaders. Silenced by church shunning and bullying. Silenced by church contracts for secrecy. Silenced by suicide. The mission of StopBaptistPredators.org is to break the silence of Baptist clergy sex abuse.

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Sexual abuse is so prevelant in the baptist Churches someone started an organization to root it out 

http://stopbaptistpredators.org/index.htm

This "little light" shines for the many clergy abuse victims whose voices have been silenced. Silenced by shame. Silenced by the false instruction of religious leaders. Silenced by church shunning and bullying. Silenced by church contracts for secrecy. Silenced by suicide. The mission of StopBaptistPredators.org is to break the silence of Baptist clergy sex abuse.

Isn’t Raphael Warnock a baptist? Is this something we should be concerned about?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Check it out!! 

It’s just that I thought, based on the thread title, this was a thread to sh*t on awful republicans. If we are opening it to baptists and Warnocks maybe the title should be changed. Do I have it all wrong though? Was it your supposition that all baptists are republicans? Maybe just the abusers?