Another Republican…

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, it was discussed - go check the receipts bro.

No no no.  I asked if you posted your disdain at them.  

Perhaps even indict the entire alphabet community like you are doing here with preachers.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

No no no.  I asked if you posted your disdain at them.  

Perhaps even indict the entire alphabet community like you are doing here with preachers.   

Go find the receipts bro - you brought it up

lmao

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Now look at this drag queen

Does Florida do the death penalty for pedo's?

Either way he aint getting bail reform to put him back on the streets.

predators like that need to be removed from society. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Does Florida do the death penalty for pedo's?

Either way he aint getting bail reform to put him back on the streets.

predators like that need to be removed from society. 

But not a drag queen, right Chris?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

But not a drag queen, right Chris?

giphy.gif

Individuals are responsible for their individual. actions.  Not that of the group.

Just like the Zulocks, they need to be removed from society. PEdos are like rapist. they are predators.  they will almost always continue till forced to stop.

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Individuals are responsible for their individual. actions.  Not that of the group.

Just like the Zulocks, they need to be removed from society. PEdos are like rapist. they are predators.  they will almost always continue till forced to stop.

Ah, so why a specific thread on "TRANSSURECTION?"

Just more gay hate - you can say it, Chris. Own it, Chris.

Anything to distract from your pathetic "political" party because your keepers program you gullible fks so well.

smf

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Anything to distract from your pathetic "political" party because your keepers program you gullible fks so well.

smf

LOL, you got the projecting thing down pat.

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

LOL, you got the projecting thing down pat.

👆🤣😅 - Oh, is that what we call a DEFLECTION?  Why yes, yes it is.

Once again, Chris' own arguments bite him in the arse as he attempts to defend the indefensible...

Once a loser, always a loser.

Edited by BillStime

On 6/12/2023 at 1:10 PM, BillStime said:

Yeah, it was discussed - go check the receipts bro.

Admit you don’t have a problem using children as sex slaves. You NEVER speak out against it. Your silence is deafening.

On 6/15/2023 at 1:31 PM, BillStime said:

smf

It was supposed to be trans erection they just typed it wrong. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This is such a weird thread. Do you really just cruise the internet looking for pedophiles who might be from another political party? This is silly Billsy, especially on Father's Day. Call your pops, if he's close take him out for ice cream.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

This is such a weird thread. Do you really just cruise the internet looking for pedophiles who might be from another political party? This is silly Billsy, especially on Father's Day. Call your pops, if he's close take him out for ice cream.

This thread serves as a reminder to your pathetic cult that they should clean up their own house and worry less about harmless LGTBQ.

But you knew that Knee High

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

This thread serves as a reminder to your pathetic cult that they should clean up their own house and worry less about harmless LGTBQ.

Go hug somebody, you really need it.  If you don't have anyone, you should et outside and make some friends.

And "Knee High"? What does that even mean? 

But seriously, Dr. 10 is prescribing you 100 CCs of fresh air and fellowship. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hollywood has far more survivors.   

They used the fear of never getting a job and money to exploit kids and women of all ages.

Also, child abuse, and indicative of something much sicker going on with these people 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/18/2023 at 5:44 PM, BillStime said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/2002/06/29/pedophilia-and-homosexuality/b385cfb3-8b58-449d-8af9-0cfdcd278978/

Homosexuals are overrepresented in child sex offenses: Individuals from the 1 percent to 3 percent of the population that is sexually attracted to the same sex are committing up to one-third of the sex crimes against children. A study in the Journal of Sex Research found that although heterosexuals outnumber homosexuals by a ratio of at least 20 to 1, homosexual pedophiles commit about one-third of the total number of child sex offenses.

Lmaooooo even the ultra liberal Washington Post is a source to call you out on your utter BS. As I said earlier in the thread, cherry picking cases can’t change statistics 😘.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, gobills404 said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/opinions/2002/06/29/pedophilia-and-homosexuality/b385cfb3-8b58-449d-8af9-0cfdcd278978/

Lmaooooo even the ultra liberal Washington Post is a source to call you out on your utter BS. As I said earlier in the thread, cherry picking cases can’t change statistics 😘.

You sourced an OPINION piece - literally a letter to the editor - lmao

Another Catholic - full of immense guilt - trying to deny their culpability.

Sit, kneel and stand or else 

I’m sure someone shared this today.  I’ve been busy trying to keep up with our regularly scheduled DC mass formation psychosis.  

I don’t know if the disgusting man in the picture voted for Trump but I guess he might have, right General?   

• Angry 1

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m sure someone shared this today.  I’ve been busy trying to keep up with our regularly scheduled DC mass formation psychosis.  

I don’t know if the disgusting man in the picture voted for Trump but I guess he might have, right General?   

People who support global pedo rings should prob sit this one out.

Right?

On 6/27/2023 at 1:44 PM, Tiberius said:

Only one group of people put it in their flag.

But I’m really enjoying watching the Left’s rapid self destruction over defending it.  

At this rate, next year Pride month is going to be Pride hour on some random June day no one is paying attention.  

And Starbucks might have to take down all their flags.  Including the updated ones with support for Ukraine.  

• Like (+1) 1