Another Republican…

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

awe, showing your music appreciation.  isn't that nice?  wheels on the short bus go round and round.  round and round.....

No argument so you resort to an ableist ad hominem. So predictable👍.

Edited by gobills404

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Now do the equation for whites tough guy 

Thanks for reminding me. White people are 73% of the population so they are actually underrepresented. According to the numbers from the study, a white person is about 2.6x less likely to commit a sex crime than a black person.

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

I'm supposed to argue with a crab playing a tiny violin?  that was literally your argument!  Good lord you people are stupid.

This is the legit saddest attempt at being annoying I’ve ever seen

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Thanks for reminding me. White people are 73% of the population so they are actually underrepresented. According to the numbers from the study, a white person is about 2.6x less likely to commit a sex crime than a black person.

This is the legit saddest attempt at being annoying I’ve ever seen

"Legit"?  like your do rag?  pray tell....you don't say....

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Dislike 1

Popular handgun fires without anyone pulling the trigger, victims say:  More than 80 people, including police officers, allege they were shot by their SIG Sauer P320 pistols. Some have lost work, live in pain after serious injuries.

Looks like a defective gun is harming law-abiding citizens but the government is barred from doing anything about it thanks to the gun lobby:

”Firearms are one of the few products that are exempt from federal consumer product safety regulations. No regulatory body has the power to investigate alleged defects or impose a mandatory recall of guns. As thousands of P320s circulate in the civilian market, waiting for buyers, SIG Sauer faces lawsuits from at least 70 people who allege the company is selling a defective product.”

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Popular handgun fires without anyone pulling the trigger, victims say:  More than 80 people, including police officers, allege they were shot by their SIG Sauer P320 pistols. Some have lost work, live in pain after serious injuries.

Looks like a defective gun is harming law-abiding citizens but the government is barred from doing anything about it thanks to the gun lobby:

”Firearms are one of the few products that are exempt from federal consumer product safety regulations. No regulatory body has the power to investigate alleged defects or impose a mandatory recall of guns. As thousands of P320s circulate in the civilian market, waiting for buyers, SIG Sauer faces lawsuits from at least 70 people who allege the company is selling a defective product.”

unlike the lawsuits post sandy, that one actually makes sense as its a defective product.

but just like autos and food. most companies have had at least one recall.

Edited by Chris farley

Matt Schlapp, the prominent Trump ally who leads the influential Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC), was accused this week of mismanaging money and staff in a scathing resignation letter from the parent organization’s treasurer.

Bob Beauprez, the treasurer of the American Conservative Union and a board member for eight years, said he had “lost confidence” in the organization’s financial statements and could not solicit donations “in good faith.” He blamed Schlapp for excessive staff departures and suggested that violations of the organization’s bylaws could expose the storied institution to lawsuits or even criminal prosecution.

“A cancer has been metastasizing within the organization for years. It must be diagnosed, treated, and cured, or it will destroy” the organization and its foundation, Beauprez said in the letter, which was obtained by The Washington Post. “I’ve come to think that the expectations for my role as a director and officer is much the same as that of a mushroom — ‘To be kept in the dark and fed a lot of manure.’ I no longer am willing to comply.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/05/25/cpac-treasurer-matt-schlapp-resigns-letter/

I’m no psychologist but there sure seems to be an association between child predators and the conservative movement and especially Christian conservatives. There are obviously good pastors and Christians not involved in child abuse, but the number of abuse cases associated with those ideologies is shocking. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

And not a peep out of our groomers:  @TSOL, @LeviF, @Big Blitz 

Ok?  

People that take advantage of our most vulnerable should be locked up.  

Is this what you’re saying about our Mental Health doctors that think being a woman is a vibe and 5 year old boys can sense that vibe and should consider transitioning??

That they’re on par with this guy?   

Ok.  I agree with you.  

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Ok?  

People that take advantage of our most vulnerable should be locked up.  

Is this what you’re saying about our Mental Health doctors that think being a woman is a vibe and 5 year old boys can sense that vibe and should consider transitioning??

That they’re on par with this guy?   

Ok.  I agree with you.  

Keep going to church - support these abuses!

PS: Why can't parents make decisions that is best for their children? Who the F are you to say what should be and should not be done?  

And if you care about kids - you'd ban guns - but you don't care about kids so stfu.

• Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep going to church - support these abuses!

PS: Why can't parents make decisions that is best for their children? Who the F are you to say what should be and should not be done?  

And if you care about kids - you'd ban guns - but you don't care about kids so stfu.

Contender for dumbest post I’ve ever read here.  

Carry on General Groomer.  

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1