Another Republican…

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

It’s just that I thought, based on the thread title, this was a thread to sh*t on awful republicans. If we are opening it to baptists and Warnocks maybe the title should be changed. Do I have it all wrong though? Was it your supposition that all baptists are republicans? Maybe just the abusers? 

Yes, just the abusers. 

Does seem strange that most of these child molesters are white men. I wonder why that is? Just the media narrative? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2022 at 8:59 AM, BillStime said:

Okay so where is this pedophile BS that this broad is talking about coming from ? I truly don't think if these people were actually convicted of being pedophiles that they would be elected to serve in a gov't position i could be wrong but is her take truth or narrative because she is pissed at the outcome of the law or these other peoples actions ?

1 minute ago, T master said:

Okay so where is this pedophile BS that this broad is talking about coming from ? I truly don't think if these people were actually convicted of being pedophiles that they would be elected to serve in a gov't position i could be wrong but is her take truth or narrative because she is pissed at the outcome of the law or these other peoples actions ?

Maybe you should talk to all the nut jobs in your cult who b about drag queens and grooming…. 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Maybe you should talk to all the nut jobs in your cult who b about drag queens and grooming…. 

But I'm asking YOU ! You seem to post this crap so i would think you would have the proof or know where to find it for these accusations or at least the answer to the question in stead of asking a different question .

Your are continually putting this stuff up & seem to be the one always casting the stones so the way i look at it it's a put up (the proof) when asked or shut the F up !!

But hey you are one that voted for someone just like you that casts stones at others while having done the same thing or worse then they B**CH about it so no surprise here .

What was it that Joe said "I can't believe how someone could be that irresponsible" yet now were hereing that some of those documents could have been from when he was actually a senator so IF that is true then he's had them in his possession for like over 14 yrs ...

And all during that time his crack addict son was working in the same office for a chinese company & had a close chinese confidant in that office plus his Ukraine connections you think that's why the Penn/Biden center got MILLIONS in donations from the Chinese 🤔 Oh nothing to investigate here folks !! 

Right Billsy ??? Now that's a very responsible upstanding politician right there !!! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, T master said:

But I'm asking YOU ! You seem to post this crap so i would think you would have the proof or know where to find it for these accusations or at least the answer to the question in stead of asking a different question .

Your are continually putting this stuff up & seem to be the one always casting the stones so the way i look at it it's a put up (the proof) when asked or shut the F up !!

But hey you are one that voted for someone just like you that casts stones at others while having done the same thing or worse then they B**CH about it so no surprise here .

What was it that Joe said "I can't believe how someone could be that irresponsible" yet now were hereing that some of those documents could have been from when he was actually a senator so IF that is true then he's had them in his possession for like over 14 yrs ...

And all during that time his crack addict son was working in the same office for a chinese company & had a close chinese confidant in that office plus his Ukraine connections you think that's why the Penn/Biden center got MILLIONS in donations from the Chinese 🤔 Oh nothing to investigate here folks !! 

Right Billsy ??? Now that's a very responsible upstanding politician right there !!! 

You seem really triggered.

Sucks your party is filled with so much self hate.

Go see a shrink. I can’t help you.

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 12:50 PM, Tiberius said:

Yes, just the abusers. 

Does seem strange that most of these child molesters are white men. I wonder why that is? Just the media narrative? 

Have you learned what “per capita” means in the last month or do I really need to open up UCR?

• Like (+1) 1