Another Republican…

I don’t want to act like this doesn’t happen on both sides because it does but the stories just creep me the ***** out

The wiener thing where he was sending pics, and that was a Democrat was just awful

I was just watching a thing on YouTube from about seven months ago, where there was a Trump loving Republican that was literally stocking this poor girl in the conversation that he was having with the police where he was just telling them that he had the right to do it

That the police didn’t arrest him on the spot is beyond me

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Not as much as you spend on Disney entertainment/grooming  

Or your weaponized federal government 

I’m glad they found and put away those repulsive Disney employees.

Im also glad they found those DISNEY employees off Disney properties.

With that said - are you suggesting they set up a sting operation at the Catholic Church? That’s a fantastic idea.

So tomorrow is Sunday - how much will you donate to defend these pigs?

Just to continue to highlight the stupidity that is this “see your guy/profession is pedo trash to” thread:

There are 2 parties 97 percent of the voters vote for…..chances are good your criminal of choice votes for one of them.  

This thread was started by a low info petty sad individual.   

Edited by Big Blitz

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 4:37 PM, Big Blitz said:

So you want the Catholic Church to cease operating, correct?   Because there have been horrible people in it.  Let’s get this on record please.  

Make sure you pay up, Ditz. The Catholic Diocese in Syracuse needs your help.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

This is just bad
Does it matter what side of the aisle that you’re on nobody should be OK with this

The only ones OK with kids being abused are mainstream dems trying to normalize surgery and life long hormones to children.

• 2 weeks later...