Will the Vikings game get Flexed?

Captain Caveman

Just now, Captain Caveman said:

I saw some speculation game that the Vikings game may get flexed (two teams with only one loss, Diggs revenge game, etc…)

I think the league would need to announce it by tomorrow. What do you think, will it be flexed?

I give it 0 chance tbh.  Collinsworth hates buffalo, and the SNF games currently the chargers and 49ers.  Their records aren't overly impressive but they're good teams and its a fairly compelling game.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

I give it 0 chance tbh.  Collinsworth hates buffalo, and the SNF games currently the chargers and 49ers.  Their records aren't overly impressive but they're good teams and its a fairly compelling game.  

It is clear that the studio has told him to suppress his irrational comments on broadcast since he has been paired with Mike Tirico and he has been compared to previous years. 

12 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I saw some speculation game that the Vikings game may get flexed (two teams with only one loss, Diggs revenge game, etc…)

I think the league would need to announce it by tomorrow. What do you think, will it be flexed?

It could be a 4:25 game possibly 

Edited by Buffalo03

6 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

I think the country would rather see Bills vs Vikings rather than 49ers vs Chargers. The Chargers are horrible, they've only beaten the Broncos(by 3), Browns(by 2) Texans & Raiders(by 5) while losing to the Chiefs, Jags(by 28) & the Seahawks(by 14). Plus both their WRs out right now.

40 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

they could move it to 425 and move cowboys/packers to 1 pm

they could also move other games around like move chicsgo-Detroit game to cbs opening up nfc north markets 

I brought this up  few weeks ago prior to yesterday of moving packers- bills out and Vikings- bills in

but the following week it’s Cincy- Pittsburgh thst could be flexed out of nbc and chiefs/ chargers or cowboys/ packers both425 cbs could get flexed in ( whichever cbs does not protect). So if it’s minnesota they don’t want to have them on 2 weeks in a row.  They don’t want to come to buffalo two times in 14 days

Edited by djp14150

1 minute ago, djp14150 said:

they could move it to 425 and move cowboys/packers to 1 pm

they could also move other games around like move chicsgo-Detroit game to cbs opening up nfc north markets 

I brought this up  few weeks ago prior to yesterday of moving packers- bills out and Vikings- bills in

Cowboys are ratings gold. Even though GB is struggling they also bring in strong ratings. No way they move that game to 1:00. Keep the Bills - Vikings at 1:00. With all of these primetime games the Bills are getting I miss the 1:00 starts for Buffalo.

As for future flexing……

week12 thxgvg at detroit

week 13 Amazon at cheats

week 14 jets. The sun night is kc at den with fox DH.there are a few other candidate games

week15 Miami…this game is TBD for possibly a Saturday game or gets moved around on sunday

week 16 at Chicago Saturday.no flexing to Sunday nbc. This coukd move to 4 pm.

week17 at bengals on espn

week 18 hosting cheats.  Thus coukd move to espn Saturday.  This does not look like an nbc game sincebuffalo likely knows it’s seed then.

29 minutes ago, LOVEMESOMEBILLS said:

I think the country would rather see Bills vs Vikings rather than 49ers vs Chargers. The Chargers are horrible, they've only beaten the Broncos(by 3), Browns(by 2) Texans & Raiders(by 5) while losing to the Chiefs, Jags(by 28) & the Seahawks(by 14). Plus both their WRs out right now.

I don't think Collinsworth would sign off on going to Buffalo 2 weeks after he was just there - so for that reason i say SNF is likely out.  The matchup there isn't terrible either.

As for 4 - thats the cowboys slot and i can't see buffalo booting the cowboys from the fox 4PM window.  Right now they have the top 1PM game, and the top 4PM game on Fox.  

5 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Cowboys are ratings gold. Even though GB is struggling they also bring in strong ratings. No way they move that game to 1:00. Keep the Bills - Vikings at 1:00. With all of these primetime games the Bills are getting I miss the 1:00 starts for Buffalo.

i look back at chiefs at broncos game pre mahomes where chiefs and broncos were both undefeated. The game was set as a cbs 405 game. It got flexed to nbc over a very good game on the schedule.  Thrn they moved someone else to a 505 time because the game nbc gave up was a fox 425 worthy.

mid season where both could be 1 loss teams is a very good game.

if they keep it at 1 pm, look at other games moving around.

1 minute ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

I don't think Collinsworth would sign off on going to Buffalo 2 weeks after he was just there - so for that reason i say SNF is likely out.  The matchup there isn't terrible either.

As for 4 - thats the cowboys slot and i can't see buffalo booting the cowboys from the fox 4PM window.  Right now they have the top 1PM game, and the top 4PM game on Fox.  

that’s why I mentioned the idea of moving packers- bills out and Vikings- bills in.

but the other problem is the following week where there coukd be flexing out of nbc game and a cowboys/ Vikings game move in. Thry won’t have Vikings on 2 weeks in a row.

20 minutes ago, Bleeding Bills Blue said:

Cris Collinsworth is an employee and he goes where he’s told.  He also goes to the best game available to NBC from a financial perspective.  Let’s see

the overnight ratings for the GB a game.  If they’re good, and they beat what NBC expects for SF/LAC, then we might get flexed. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.