NFL Week 8: 10/30/22 GAMEDAY BIlls vs Packers Pregame Thread 🎃

Chandler#81

20 minutes ago, K-9 said:

What happened between yesterday and today to change your mind?

My guess is that he looked at it logically, as opposed to through the filter of a nervous fan. I still have the filter, thinking the Packers need to turn things around eventually, and Rodgers is good enough to figure it out, etc.

Without the emotions of a fan, this game looks like an easy win for the Bills. I’m trying to embrace me logical side. 

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, K-9 said:

What happened between yesterday and today to change your mind?

It's been reported that Rodgers did a tremendous amount of Ayahausca last night.

6 minutes ago, NyQuil said:

I want to see some pictures from the parking lots people.

What's grilling on the pinto?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, strive_for_five_guy said:

Additional evidence that Zack Wilson sucks, yet the Jets actually beat the Packers.  This is going to be an extremely tough atmosphere for the Packers to “right the ship”.

I’m hoping they “abandon the ship” instead. 

This is going to be an electric atmosphere. These late games give the crowd plenty of time to enjoy their tea and crumpets. (That’s what they do at a tailgate, right?) As always, I’m still nervous. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

The Bills are 3rd in passing yards allowed and 1st in rushing yards allowed. First in overall yards allowed per game. First in points allowed per game.  I think you worry too much about past identities.

Scott, after 6 games we have the #1 offense and the #1 Defense.  Our pt. Differential I believe is 92 pts. And the next down is in the 50’s.

Our defensive line is exactly what we e always wanted, our LBer should be pro bowlers especially Milano.  The most underrated and under notice LB in the league, and we’ve had #1-3 top rated secondary for 5 years.  What we haven’t had until this year is that penetrating D Line.

Bend, but don’t break, what?  GROOT and Are sacking, pressuring and hurrying each QB, and Phillips is collapsing the pocket.  Lastly, Jones and Settle are like immovable objects against the run.

Is someone looking for some Madden freak numbers as that’s not football.  That’s a video game.

No one should be diminishing one little thing about our offense.  Besides we have Allen and the guy we are opposing is not Mahomes.

I have a healthy respect for Mahomes and gaining the same for Jalen in Philly.

We can always have another Jags game, but it’s highly unlikely any week.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just an fyi, the Giants just tied it up 13-13 with 11 minutes left.

Daboll and his staff are calling a fantastic game.  I’m so impressed with our Bills guys in Dabs and Schoen.  I now pull for them every week.  I also wanted to see the Jets beat the Cheats, but Wilson is not improving.  That was a disappointment today as I actually wanted to see the Jets win some games.  They are no threat to us.  I could just give two craps about the Fish and Cheats.