Week 8: SNF Packers at Bills (-10.5) 10/30 8:20pm

Process

It is still mind numbing we are going to a bye at 5-1, and everyone is getting healthy.  Especially as before the season was supposed to be murderers row in the first 7 games.

I have no doubt we will beat the Packs at home.  Now, we should have Tre, and the rest of the team is getting healthy.  If we do what Von keeps saying and get OBJ, I’m actually allowing myself to think maybe it could be true and we finally win the big one.  (I just welled up thinking about it).

I don’t know if I’ll cry or lose my mind in jubilation.

Go Bills!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, machine gun kelly said:

It is still mind numbing we are going to a bye at 5-1, and everyone is getting healthy.  Especially as before the season was supposed to be murderers row in the first 7 games.

I have no doubt we will beat the Packs at home.  Now, we should have Tre, and the rest of the team is getting healthy.  If we do what Von keeps saying and get OBJ, I’m actually allowing myself to think maybe it could be true and we finally win the big one.  (I just welled up thinking about it).

I don’t know if I’ll cry or lose my mind in jubilation.

Go Bills!!!!!!!

I would cry....most definitely. Like a baby.....like a p***y ass B**CH...like a little girl.  I don't care.  Been through too much, been too close, had my heart wrenched out and placed back in too many times.  There would be tears of joy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

I really want GB to win this weekend so the Bills do not face a desperate and focused Rodgers the week later.

Say what you want to, a desperate Rodgers/ GB is not a good team to face.

That said otherwise Bills by a lot.

GB is playing Washington this week so I think you will get your wish.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Fan in Chicago said:

This one will be a blowout. A 20+ point Buffalo victory. 

Allen needs this one to add to his list of NFL teams he has beaten and he only gets a shot once every 4 years! Well...maybe more depending on the 17th game that is scheduled now.

I can’t believe the Packers are this bad. If they are smart (which they might not be), they try to hammer us with the run and take play action shots.  But their wrs struggle to get separation and their defense has been disappointing. 

if the Bills get a lead early, I can see A A Ron screaming at his teammates and going into a shell.

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I can’t believe the Packers are this bad. If they are smart (which they might not be), they try to hammer us with the run and take play action shots.  But their wrs struggle to get separation and their defense has been disappointing. 

if the Bills get a lead early, I can see A A Ron screaming at his teammates and going into a shell.

Their coaching is really bad too. Their best offensive player RB Jones is not touching the ball enough. Like you stated, the defense is playing poorly. Rodgers in a press conference stated they need to keep things simple. I interpret that as him not trusting his receivers and handing the rock off more. Tough way to win without a dominate defense. The Packers look to be in some serious trouble. 

23 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Their coaching is really bad too. Their best offensive player RB Jones is not touching the ball enough. Like you stated, the defense is playing poorly. Rodgers in a press conference stated they need to keep things simple. I interpret that as him not trusting his receivers and handing the rock off more. Tough way to win without a dominate defense. The Packers look to be in some serious trouble. 

It's more likely that he means the young guys are having to think too much out there and not playing fast enough.  

• Like (+1) 1

the people touting the revenge factor/beating a childhood idol factor for allen have it right.

he was overly tense/star struck in his rookie game, coming off of (or at least close to) a huge upset win in Minni.  he had a terrible terrible performance.

he will likely never play aaron rogers again, fellow cali qb and a legend of the game.  i could see josh forcing a couple things early (sugar high josh) but once he gets it together he will be magic man once again.  

i expect another blowout home win.

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Watkins has been designated to return from IR...likely he will be playing when we face GB.

And get hurt that game too (man, I thought Sammy was going to be good too. It is also insane he’s not even 30 yet!). 

4 hours ago, Greg S said:

Another thing about this game. The Bills have to defend their streak. GB has never won in OP. Hope that continues.

I was at the last game where they won and didn’t have an offensive Td. I hate Kyle Orton.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

I really want GB to win this weekend so the Bills do not face a desperate and focused Rodgers the week later.

Say what you want to, a desperate Rodgers/ GB is not a good team to face.

That said otherwise Bills by a lot.

It's irrelevant, the Bills are simply far better than the Packers are, and Josh Allen on PrimeTime is usually otherworldly

34 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

And get hurt that game too (man, I thought Sammy was going to be good too. It is also insane he’s not even 30 yet!). 

I was at the last game where they won and didn’t have an offensive Td. I hate Kyle Orton.

Is that the game that Mario Williams destroyed them and Aaron Rodgers looked God Awful?  And Jordy Nelson dropped a wide open long TD? Also...the Baccari Rambo game with 2 INTs...

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.