Most watched week 6 game in 15 years

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Glad I bought in on the Jets game in the Meadowlands before prices jumped, but gonna SUCK if it's flexed.

Chiefs and Titans play on SNF that night. That is a pretty good game. Doubt the Bills-Jets game gets flexed.

• Like (+1) 1

How early can they flex games?  I'm thinking the Jets in a couple of weeks.  The Jets play the Broncos and Pats, they very well could be 6-2, or at least 5-3 coming into that Bills game.  If the Bills happend to be 6-1 and the Jets 6-2, I would think Josh Allen on one side and the NY city market on the other would be a game the NFL would want out of the 1pm slot.

1 minute ago, mjd1001 said:

How early can they flex games?  I'm thinking the Jets in a couple of weeks.  The Jets play the Broncos and Pats, they very well could be 6-2, or at least 5-3 coming into that Bills game.  If the Bills happend to be 6-1 and the Jets 6-2, I would think Josh Allen on one side and the NY city market on the other would be a game the NFL would want out of the 1pm slot.

4 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Chiefs and Titans play on SNF that night. That is a pretty good game. Doubt the Bills-Jets game gets flexed.

See this.

2 hours ago, Utah John said:

There's no way to sugarcoat it. When the Bills or Chiefs are playing, the quality of play is just different.  The two great QBs can do things mere mortals don't even dream about, and that opens up everything else.  

Watching any other teams play is just a let-down.  It can even be boring unless it's a close game.

Chargers-Broncos was close, and boring.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Utah John said:

There's no way to sugarcoat it. When the Bills or Chiefs are playing, the quality of play is just different.  The two great QBs can do things mere mortals don't even dream about, and that opens up everything else.  

Watching any other teams play is just a let-down.  It can even be boring unless it's a close game.

There just doesn't seem to be any other QBs in the same stratosphere as Josh/Mahomes right now.  Even the media darling 'elite' QBs like Burrow and Herbert - they just seem JV compared to Josh/Mahomes 

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Bills and Chiefs players both expecting a rematch:

Lots of mutual respect, even love, between the two rivals.  THIS is how it should be.  And the play of the game was very clean, tough but clean (one tripping incident aside) which is also how things should be.

5 hours ago, Kornfed said:

Verizon screws everybody as often as they can. ..... fkers !!!

4 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Verizon is certainly partly to blame but the station group wanted a tremendious increase in payment too.

Another group did same thing last season during football season of course but it was settled in Washington DC area; likely a senator or representative mentioned that congress might stick nose into it.

Yeah their provider Nexstar. My son works at Verizon and gave me a heads-up

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Bills and Chiefs players both expecting a rematch:

Two best teams in football for sure. Some power ranking today, maybe espn, had them 1&2 both ahead of Eagles at 3

5 hours ago, Kornfed said:

Verizon screws everybody as often as they can. ..... fkers !!!

Yes Everyone - both business and individual customers as well as employees.  I worked for them and I repeatedly had to do training on how not to do wrong things but these type of things only applied to salesmen and managers but everyone had to take it because they did not want to finger anyone (managers).  The funny thing is the training seemed to emphasize more on what not to do because you could be caught rather than doing right thing.  They should be a sponsor of New England Pat(hetic)s with motto "Don't get caught cheating".

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

Yep, I can’t remember I time when there so few good QBs and so many bad ones…fortunately, we have the best of the best!

You’re just clouded by the many years where every QB was good compared to the Bills’ QB.

7 hours ago, MarkyMannn said:

Would have been higher if Verizon didn't screw the Buffalo area

The villain here isn't Verizon. The villain is Nexstar, owners of WIVB. Nexstar is trying to screw Verizon with a 65% rate increase. That's some outrageous inflation.

Verizon, would by sensible business practices be forced to pass that 65% increase onto Fios subscribers. Be pissed at Nexstar, not VZ.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.