The Bills won yesterday because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

For those that always seem to not get what this thread is for, what did YOU do for a game day routine that affected the outcome of the game against the Chiefs? I'll start...

I wore no Bills gear, and only watched part of the game on my second monitor, while I did some stuff for work on my primary monitor.  Even took a break from the game around halftime to get dinner.  

I finally convinced myself it didn't matter what I wore or what room I watched the game in, the Bills players don't care.

Having convinced myself of that, the Bills won for me

Just now, Boyst62 said:

we are 3-0 when i'm holding my newborn in the 4th Q.

Steelers

Ravens

Chiefs

My wife took her to nurse during the fins game. i got her back with 1 minute to spare.

You better pop out a newborn at the start of every season then

8 minutes ago, Olliemets said:

I broke out the My Bills Christmas-Garden Gnome....parked it on the Fireplace mantle.

My sister did the exact same thing

10 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

My Fred Jackson jersey is now 6-0 this season.  The Josh Allen is 0-1.

Burn it!

34 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

I had to run to the supermarket just before halftime and that’s when our huge 97 yard drive happened lol I got back home for the kc 62 yd fg 

You better rent space in the supermarket and live there on gamedays

• Like (+1) 1

Same Kyle Williams jersey and nasty red Bills hat I always wear. Won't get washed until their luck runs out.

Unrelated, my poor dog is not happy with all of the nationally televised games. When I don't have to go to the local Bills backers bar to watch, my viewing habits give her anxiety. When I was yelling at the TV after Jones not getting called for tripping she had a hang-dog look on her face like I was reprimanding her for pooping on the carpet. I think the mere sight of my hat and jersey now gives her PTSD. :(

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, JV14 said:

My son, who was upstairs for 2 hours writing a college paper, appeared at the top of the stairs for an update just as Josh Allen hurdled his wayf or a first down.

Touchdown, Int, win.

Good, now make sure your son is doing his homework every game now.   If he says he does not have any, give him some. 

23 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I finally convinced myself it didn't matter what I wore or what room I watched the game in, the Bills players don't care.

Good, keep up that "I don't care" attitude.  Don't repeat anything.  Mix it up every week. 

Edited by Just Jack

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.