BARNBURNER ALERT - Commanders @ Bears TNF

EmotionallyUnstable

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

How do you see it as a “tough guy facade”?

I’ve been having the thought, ‘this is just not a guy who is enjoying the game’.  

Contact energizes a lot of players.  It energizes Josh.  Fields seems like it depletes him.

I feel like it is all for show. It comes off as very “Look at me, I’m getting hit, but I’ll fight through it”

It comes off as theatrical to me. I agree about the energy though. He seems so lifeless. 

3 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

If you had a Bills team with Josh Allen as QB, and all the bills current backups as starters. The bills could beat the following teams

-Bears

-Commanders 

-Broncos

-Texans 

-Falcons 

-Jets 

-Steelers 

-Panthers 

Anyone else ?

I'd say on any given Sunday probably another 5 or 6 teams

Just now, Bangarang said:

Except they were all played under daylight 

I honestly don’t understand how prime time ended up such a slate of awful games. I swear the Bills could barely sniff a token TNF game for years and we’ve been treated to a veritable parade of dumpster fires this year. 

Just now, JoeF said:

Abominable.  Atrocious.  Unwatchable.  Yet I am still ***** watching this....I am the NFL's best customer.

Amazon needs to be offering refunds of the Prime membership for forcing their customers to watch this trash two weeks in a row

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I feel like it is all for show. It comes off as very “Look at me, I’m getting hit, but I’ll fight through it”

It comes off as theatrical to me. I agree about the energy though. He seems so lifeless. 

I mean, you could be right, but to me if he was “look at me, I’m getting hit butI’m so tough  I’ll fight through it” he’d jump up and be like “nice hit!”

1 minute ago, uninja said:

I honestly don’t understand how prime time ended up such a slate of awful games. I swear the Bills could barely sniff a token TNF game for years and we’ve been treated to a veritable parade of dumpster fires this year. 

I seem to recall that every NFL team gets one prime time game no matter what. Thursday night is the least important prime night.

5 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

If you had a Bills team with Josh Allen as QB, and all the bills current backups as starters. The bills could beat the following teams

-Bears

-Commanders 

-Broncos

-Texans 

-Falcons 

-Jets 

-Steelers 

-Panthers 

Anyone else ?

I'd swap Jets for Colts

17 carries for Robinson?? When was the last time any of our RBs had thatany carries?

Maybe when Shady was here?

Actually I looked it up using statmuse...

I don't remember this but apparently Singletary had 3 games in like 5 weeks at the end of last year with more than 17 carries...Jets, Falcons and Panthers.

Edited by Big Turk

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Amazon needs to be offering refunds of the Prime membership for forcing their customers to watch this trash two weeks in a row

The Bears season ticket holders should get a full refund, get to keep their tickets and get free concessions for cruel and unusual punishment.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.