Von Miller Mic'd Up Steelers

Warcodered

25 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Like how much Von interacts with the entire team. Leader. 

I think his value is split between the plays he makes and the tone he sets. It’s one thing to be supremely talented, and another thing to make the others around you better. He’s the real deal. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3

33 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Your comment complements the video nicely.

I really liked your post.

Going for the more subtle approach. And I know I took some liberties.

Edited by Augie

2 hours ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Like how much Von interacts with the entire team. Leader. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

I think his value is split between the plays he makes and the tone he sets. It’s one thing to be supremely talented, and another thing to make the others around you better. He’s the real deal. 

I mentioned this earlier in the season, but the dude is always hyping everybody up. And I don't mean in like a WWE kinda way. I think he means it. When Cook fumbles, what he see's in Rousseau, when he talks to Morris after the fumble. The dude believes every one of his teammates can be great. 

I sort of find it the opposite of Diggs who won't call rookies by their name (only their number) and has an old school sort of hazing attitude.

Even if you take out his ability to get after the QB, Von is such a major presence on this roster. 

Edited by Mango
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Mango said:

I mentioned this earlier in the season, but the dude is always hyping everybody up. And I don't mean in like a WWE kinda way. I think he means it. When Cook fumbles, what he see's in Rousseau, when he talks to Morris after the fumble. The dude believes every one of his teammates can be great. 

I sort of find it the opposite of Diggs who won't call rookies by their name (only their number) and has an old school sort of hazing attitude.

Even if you take out his ability to get after the QB, Von is such a major presence on this roster. 

I love this post, but I trust Diggs to know how to get the best out of his guys. He knows them, they know him.  Everybody has different ways they need to be coached. 

You can’t have too much Von on your team. 

They may not win it all, but they will be ALL IN! 

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Mango said:

I think I heard von mention to the line judge that he thinks he could be the next HOF'er.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

Not withstanding the score, #65 did a really nice job on Miller. IMAO. 

I was thinking that.  I also wondered if the score getting up so high so early took a little edge off Miller.

4 hours ago, Mango said:

I think Diggs is helpful and builds up his guys in his own way.  It's just a very different way. 

Reason I think that, is you could really see the whole WR room level-up their play after Diggs got here in 2020.  More toe-tap catches, more one hand catches, more contested catches, better releases, better routes.  I'm sure some of it is Chad Hall, but I think a lot of it is Diggs.

I agree with you about Miller being a leader and a positive force, talking to Morris after his fumble.

Edited by Beck Water
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.