WR - Almost as Decimated as Secondary

OldTimer1960

17 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

How about 400+ yards on 31 attempts?

38 this game, 41 vs TEN. Could have been more, but Buffalo took their foot off the gas in the 3rd quarter in each game.

Bills fans don't seem to get that we are the hottest thing in the NFL right now, and poised to set franchise records in the years ahead.

And all because of one thing: a relentless, wide open, passing game that scores lots of points.

We've wanted this forever and finally have it....but now they want us to go back to a running game.

🤔

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Shakir is going to be a stud. He will not be de-activated again this year. He will be on the Gabe Davis track. Sit back and enjoy. It is amazing the talent this team finds in later rounds. 

thay High point of j the middle of three Steelers defenders was amazing. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

They’re finding depth at the wide receiver position.  Shakir should split time with McKenzie like Crowder did and maybe Hodgins supplants Kumerow.   

Kumerow is best blocking WR Bills have had since Robert Woods.  He is not going to supplanted by Hodgins.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, transient said:

So can we count today’s game, or do we exclude this one too because… I dunno… let’s go with Pittsburgh sucks this season? 🤷‍♂️ :devil:

It’s the airing of grievances and it ain’t even Festivus yet!  

Frank Costanza, is that you? 

3 hours ago, RocCityRoller said:

How about 400+ yards on 31 attempts?

38 this game, 41 vs TEN. Could have been more, but Buffalo took their foot off the gas in the 3rd quarter in each game.

TBD Grievance committee members unite!

• Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

It’s the airing of grievances and it ain’t even Festivus yet!  

Frank Costanza, is that you? 

I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it. BillsVet, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe... I've lost my train of thought. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Bills fans don't seem to get that we are the hottest thing in the NFL right now, and poised to set franchise records in the years ahead.

🤔

Aaaaand… personal story.

There I am, on Thursday, shopping in Costco…in Toronto, with my Bills gear on. I pass a guy in a Blue Jays cap and his 5 year old daughter with her Blue Jay shirt…waiting for the Playoffs to begin.

He turns to me and asks his little daughter…who is your fav Football player?

You know exactly who she said!

Bills fans have NO idea how big they’ve become!

Edited by Billsatlastin2018

43 minutes ago, transient said:

I got a lot of problems with you people! And now you're gonna hear about it. BillsVet, you couldn't smooth a silk sheet if you had a hot date with a babe... I've lost my train of thought. 

Just don't ask Estelle to get a certain...shall we say...undergarment. LOL

3 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

And all because of one thing: a relentless, wide open, passing game that scores lots of points.

We've wanted this forever and finally have it....but now they want us to go back to a running game.

🤔

As the fall settles in to winter and the snow is all around -  teams that will play the Bills will also be  equally good..A one dimensional game will not be sufficient to beat the Chiefs or Ravens in the playoffs.  The Run game has to start coming around sooner or later.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.