Week 2, 09/19/2022, Titians v. Bills, GAME BALLS

Freddie's Dead

Josh gets an automatic, I name 3D and 3O, you have at the rest.

Stefon "They Call Me Mr." Diggs - Once again, men against boys, nobody can cover this guy one on one.  Perfect routes, fantastic hands, can't wait to see him and Tyreek Hill go head-to-head next week.
Dawson "Dawesome" Knox - He returned to his former self after a quiet game last week.  My favorite play was when two Titians had him a yard short of the first down, and he simply would not go down, powering ahead through both tacklers for two yards and the first down.

OL - They battled through Mitch Morse going down, gave up a few sacks, but came back strong to keep Josh upright for 34 unanswered 41-7.

Greg "Groot" Rousseau - Dude was all over the field, sacks, tackles, wreaking havoc.  That first round pick last year is looking damn good through two games.

Matt "Cookie" Milano - The massive pick 6 late in the third quarter sealed the deal and absolutely crushed the life out the Titians.

Jordan "Pay That Man His Money" Poyer - His pick of Tannehill snuffed out an early chance for TEN to get back in the game.

Jamison Crowder - Special Teams game ball for solid PR's.  Gave Bills the best field position possible tonight.

WHO YA GOT?

• Like (+1) 2

Give them all one. 

I just hope we are not playing in Miami next week against those receivers with 3/4s of our starting secondary missing.

So the game ball for this coming week needs to go to the medical team. We are walking wounded. Milano, Phillips, Jackson and Hyde all left the game injured. Settle, Oliver and Davis already hurt and Knox and Morse got nicked up too even though they returned to the game.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Give them all one. 

I just hope we are not playing in Miami next week against those receivers with 3/4s of our starting secondary missing.

So the game ball for this coming week needs to go to the medical team. We are walking wounded. Milano, Phillips, Jackson and Hyde all left the game injured. Settle, Oliver and Davis already hurt and Knox and Morse got nicked up too even though they returned to the game.

Hill gonna get his, Dline will just have to beat him Tua pulp.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Success said:

Edmunds was ALL OVER THE FIELD today. He made play after play. Obviously terrible w/ that hit before half, but no one should blame him for that.

Agree. And other than that first drive when Milano lost his depth on that completion McD stupidly challenged he was outstanding too. When you play the Titans your linebackers have to play well. Ours were exceptional tonight.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Agree. And other than that first drive when Milano lost his depth on that completion McD stupidly challenged he was outstanding too. When you play the Titans your linebackers have to play well. Ours were exceptional tonight.

I think he was going to call a timeout anyways so just rolled the dice on a challenge anyways to buy time and called the challenge and took a shot at it

Edited by DJB
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, GunnerBill said:

It looked to me like Cookie took the short receiver and the safety got over late.

18 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Give them all one. 

though I wonder if some may have been in a tie game late as opposed to a blowout 

• Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.