NFL Week #2 - 9/18/2022 - Around the NFL - Games Not Including the Bills

BuffaloBill

Raiders are the worst team in their division and it’s not even close. All you had to do was run the ball 2-3 times and kick the field goal and go home. McDaniels is clearly showing why he isn’t HC material. I mean if you couldn’t see that Carr was getting shaky and was inaccurate then you need to be fired from your job. No reason the raiders should’ve thrown the ball in that situation especially with a struggling QB

• Agree 1

Just now, Gene1973 said:

What does media have to do with the NFL? With its players, with its fans? I guess nothing right? Has nothing to do with power rankings, or top 100. Nope. Nothing...

Power rankings don't win games.  You'll hear a lot of talk this week and then when Tua has a bad game (soon) it will be long forgotten.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Raiders are the worst team in their division and it’s not even close. All you had to do was run the ball 2-3 times and kick the field goal and go home. McDaniels is clearly showing why he isn’t HC material. I mean if you couldn’t see that Carr was getting shaky and was inaccurate then you need to be fired from your job. No reason the raiders should’ve thrown the ball in that situation especially with a struggling QB

That feels like a tall order with the Broncos in that division.

Hackett looks like the worst coach so far this year to me, but IDK after 2 weeks. Miami looked good, but Baltimore had 3 corners on the injury report. 

I still think almost everyone still looks like they're in preseason form somewhat. It isn't enough time to know who's really good, but a lot of teams look bad to mediocre.

Nathaniel Hackett might be in over his head as a Head Coach worse than Nathan Peterman was as a QB...

Dude is just brutal two games into his career.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

That feels like a tall order with the Broncos in that division.

Yeah Hackett is going to cost that team more than a few wins this year.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Nathaniel Hackett might be in over his head as a Head Coach worse than Nathan Peterman was as a QB...

Dude is just brutal two games into his career.

Yeah Hackett is going to cost that team more than a few wins this year.

Not even sure what Denver was thinking hiring him. I would've hired Brian flores 10 times before Hackett 

Just now, Warcodered said:

Because of fumbles?

Because of the play calling. Why are you throwing the football in enemy territory when your QB is struggling and completely abandon your running game??? All Josh had to do was run the ball 2-3 times and kick the field goal. That loss is on Josh, Renfrow and Carr and their defense. If I was Josh Jacobs I’d be demanding a trade off that team

12 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

Hey I enjoy football but imo hockey is more entertaining... and these comeback games make NFL exciting... but come on a 28-24 NFL game is really a 4 - 3  and 1/2 hockey game.  Game is faster, less stoppages... hitting is similar.

You mean other than the 80% of games that involve the Left Wing Lock or Neutral Zone Trap where teams try to suck the offense out of the game once they get up 1-0?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Because of the play calling. Why are you throwing the football in enemy territory when your QB is struggling and completely abandon your running game??? All Josh had to do was run the ball 2-3 times and kick the field goal. That loss is on Josh, Renfrow and Carr and their defense. If I was Josh Jacobs I’d be demanding a trade off that team

They weren't in chip it in FG range, they were at the edge of their kickers range and needed to make a play or two.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.