What games are you interested to watch this weekend?

Steptide

13 hours ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Giants are playing the Titans FYI not ravens (jets are playing them)

whoops, I must have scanned too fast.  Thanks for the correction.  Now that Dabbs and Schoen are there, I’m kind of rooting for a slow, but steady turnaround.  Hopefully they’ve received enough of our players to give them a little lift.  I think Daboll needs three years and really good choices between he and Schoen, but can hopefully follow a similar path that McBeane did from 17 to now.  What the heck?  They are in the opposite conference and the worst division in the NFL.  Lastly, the two owning families are not usually fast trigger pullers so should give them some time.

The Jets don’t have a chance.

• Agree 1

Dolphins/Pats .. Just cause I have a life time of utter dislike for them both..  Can Tua get the ball to Waddle/Hill?  Is Mac the man or just an average cheese?

Steelers/Bengals .. Are the Gals real?  Is Mitch gonna keep his job?  

Ravens/Jets .. Can Flacco gain some revenge?  What is the Raven's offense going to look like? Did Lamar's bet pay off?

Raiders/Chargers .. Must see TV for the 4p hour.  Was Davante worth the squeeze? Will Staley keep going for it on his side of the 35?

Chiefs/Cardinals .. Will Mahommes Mahomme and take back the narrative from Allen?  Is Ju-ju good ju-ju or bad ju-ju?

Edited by wjag

11 hours ago, Pete said:

I think Baker is going to have the best game of his career.  He had a solid preseason and he is fired up.  I remember Baker used to have a shitlist for players that pissed him off in college, so he holds grudges

I sure hope so! That Carolina defense is no joke and I believe they signed cheap shot Henry Anderson to add with Burns.

42 minutes ago, wjag said:

Dolphins/Pats .. Just cause I have a life time of utter dislike for them both..  Can Tua get the ball to Waddle/Hill?  Is Mac the man or just an average cheese?

Steelers/Bengals .. Are the Gals real?  Is Mitch gonna keep his job?  

Ravens/Jets .. Can Flacco gain some revenge?  What is the Raven's offense going to look like? Did Lamar's bet pay off?

Raiders/Chargers .. Must see TV for the 4p hour.  Was Davante worth the squeeze? Will Staley keep going for it on his side of the 35?

Chiefs/Cardinals .. Will Mahommes Mahomme and take back the narrative from Allen?  Is Ju-ju good ju-ju or bad ju-ju?

Pat's win the first one and Miami always upsets them later in the year in Foxboro.

5 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Baker Mayfield revenge game.  I want to see Carolina beat down those idiot Browns.  The only problem is that POShaun Watson won't be there to be abused.  

honestly I don’t care who wins 

but I’d like to see Baker get beat soundly 

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

honestly I don’t care who wins 

but I’d like to see Baker get beat soundly 

Dave Mason time, Slim.  I'm a Superfly fan.  Played all last year with a busted shoulder, and they reward him by paying a rapist a guaranteed quarter billion.  Can't wait to see him beat the crap out the Browns.

Pats/Phins for sure.  I still don't know which team will give us a harder time - conventional wisdom says Miami, but I'll never underestimate Belichick.

Pitt/Cincy is interesting.  Will Trubisky excel in Pitt?  Is Cincy really all that?

Bucs/Cowboys is a great Sunday nighter. Never thought I'd say this - but go Dallas.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.