Jump to content

Free trial NFL+


TBBills
 Share

Recommended Posts

I signed up for it. Not for the free trial,  but I know I'm gonna wanna watch prime time games on my phone come the regular season. It seems to be working well on the NFL website, but on the NFL app, I've had nothing but problems 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"After your free trial ends, NFL+ costs just $4.99/month ($29.99/year) for the base plan, or $9.99/month for the Premium Plan ($79.99/year). It's a great deal if you purchase a 1-month plan that lets you watch every preseason game live, or you can watch on demand game replays and condensed ad-free with Premium.

 

What does NFL+ include?

As we mentioned above, NFL Plus has the base plan ($4.99/month) and the Premium plan ($9.99/month), and both options have a lot to offer depending on what you need, or want to have available now and during the regular season.

The NFL+ base plan includes access to stream live video of out-of-market NFL preseason games as well as live local and primetime regular season & postseason games on your phone or tablet through the NFL app. You also get live audio for every game in case you can’t watch but want to listen while your favorite teams play and more exclusive video and written content.

As for the NFL+ premium plan, you get a little bit more with the expanded service plan, which includes: 

• Live out-of-market Preseason games

• Live local and primetime Regular Season & Postseason games on your phone or tablet

• Live game audio for every game

• Full game replays across devices (ad-free)

• Condensed game replays across devices (ad-free)

• Coaches Film

• More exclusive video and written content

Can I get NFL+ on my TV, or is it just on phones on computers?

NFL Plus is not a TV channel, so you will have to access it through the NFL app. Unfortunately, NFL+ will not be made available through the NFL app on Smart TVs or through streaming sticks and other streaming devices at this time. Currently, streaming preseason and regular season games will only be available on your phone or tablet through the NFL app with a NFL+ subscription whether it is the base plan or premium plan, but this could change in the future."

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

"After your free trial ends, NFL+ costs just $4.99/month ($29.99/year) for the base plan, or $9.99/month for the Premium Plan ($79.99/year). It's a great deal if you purchase a 1-month plan that lets you watch every preseason game live, or you can watch on demand game replays and condensed ad-free with Premium.

 

What does NFL+ include?

As we mentioned above, NFL Plus has the base plan ($4.99/month) and the Premium plan ($9.99/month), and both options have a lot to offer depending on what you need, or want to have available now and during the regular season.

The NFL+ base plan includes access to stream live video of out-of-market NFL preseason games as well as live local and primetime regular season & postseason games on your phone or tablet through the NFL app. You also get live audio for every game in case you can’t watch but want to listen while your favorite teams play and more exclusive video and written content.

As for the NFL+ premium plan, you get a little bit more with the expanded service plan, which includes: 

• Live out-of-market Preseason games

• Live local and primetime Regular Season & Postseason games on your phone or tablet

• Live game audio for every game

• Full game replays across devices (ad-free)

• Condensed game replays across devices (ad-free)

• Coaches Film

• More exclusive video and written content

Can I get NFL+ on my TV, or is it just on phones on computers?

NFL Plus is not a TV channel, so you will have to access it through the NFL app. Unfortunately, NFL+ will not be made available through the NFL app on Smart TVs or through streaming sticks and other streaming devices at this time. Currently, streaming preseason and regular season games will only be available on your phone or tablet through the NFL app with a NFL+ subscription whether it is the base plan or premium plan, but this could change in the future."

So it’s just a worst version of Sunday ticket still subject to market broadcasting rules?

Edited by FireChans
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BuffBillsForLife said:

You have no idea how traumatized I am by the fact I don't get local+primetime games on the NFL app through verizon anymore.  

I feel your pain. This is the only reason I signed up for the 4.99 plan. I like to watch the primetime games on the app 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

"After your free trial ends, NFL+ costs just $4.99/month ($29.99/year) for the base plan, or $9.99/month for the Premium Plan ($79.99/year). It's a great deal if you purchase a 1-month plan that lets you watch every preseason game live, or you can watch on demand game replays and condensed ad-free with Premium.

 

What does NFL+ include?

As we mentioned above, NFL Plus has the base plan ($4.99/month) and the Premium plan ($9.99/month), and both options have a lot to offer depending on what you need, or want to have available now and during the regular season.

The NFL+ base plan includes access to stream live video of out-of-market NFL preseason games as well as live local and primetime regular season & postseason games on your phone or tablet through the NFL app. You also get live audio for every game in case you can’t watch but want to listen while your favorite teams play and more exclusive video and written content.

As for the NFL+ premium plan, you get a little bit more with the expanded service plan, which includes: 

• Live out-of-market Preseason games

• Live local and primetime Regular Season & Postseason games on your phone or tablet

• Live game audio for every game

• Full game replays across devices (ad-free)

• Condensed game replays across devices (ad-free)

• Coaches Film

• More exclusive video and written content

Can I get NFL+ on my TV, or is it just on phones on computers?

NFL Plus is not a TV channel, so you will have to access it through the NFL app. Unfortunately, NFL+ will not be made available through the NFL app on Smart TVs or through streaming sticks and other streaming devices at this time. Currently, streaming preseason and regular season games will only be available on your phone or tablet through the NFL app with a NFL+ subscription whether it is the base plan or premium plan, but this could change in the future."

This would have to work on a chromebook... I can download apps from the playstore, it's basically a laptop version of an android phone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s crazy how hard they make it to watch games. Crazy part is how many people are willing to pay but still can’t access all the games. Luckily someone showed me a cheap site to watch everything on the fire cube. But it’s quite difficult to do it their way if you’ve cut the cord on cable etc etc 

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

It’s crazy how hard they make it to watch games. Crazy part is how many people are willing to pay but still can’t access all the games. Luckily someone showed me a cheap site to watch everything on the fire cube. But it’s quite difficult to do it their way if you’ve cut the cord on cable etc etc 

As long as one has internet/wifi it's all out there for the watching.

  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

Couldn't get the Bills/Colts game on NFL+ since it's in market 😞

 

Paramount+ has it though

 

Yeah i got the trial just to watch this game. It tells me in market. Immediate canceling the trial. First only live games are available on mobile and tablet devices and now I cant even watch the hometown team. garbage.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

 

Yeah i got the trial just to watch this game. It tells me in market. Immediate canceling the trial. First only live games are available on mobile and tablet devices and now I cant even watch the hometown team. garbage.

You might want to get one of those flat antennas to stick to a window to see if you can get cbs or fox

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Allen2Diggs said:

You might want to get one of those flat antennas to stick to a window to see if you can get cbs or fox

 

I tried one out here in Royalton and didnt get much of anything unfortunately.

 

Ill probably bounce between Paramount and Peacock for those games. Not sure what ill do for fox/espn.

 

Really wish the NFL or someone would come out with a standalone service. i dont want 100 channels i just want the games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Steptide said:

I signed up for it. Not for the free trial,  but I know I'm gonna wanna watch prime time games on my phone come the regular season. It seems to be working well on the NFL website, but on the NFL app, I've had nothing but problems 

I got it free with my season tickets, it took me forever to sign in on the iPhone app yesterday (I had also tried for a while a few days ago)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have the premium one. I'm kind of scared because I used to stream game pass on the nfl app (on my roku stick) all the time and from what I understand I don't think that's available any more as far as streaming on TV. I think you can only watch it on phone or tablet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...