Trump stole top secret nuclear docs - greatest security risk in US history - MORE TAPES!!!

12 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

False. 

It’s appreciated that you insist on reminding us that your inability to be objective persists. No one doubted you. if trump was a democrat you’d be contorting to excuse everything you assert he’s done as victimization and Externalities.

You’re sort of an open book. or pamphlet 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just realized - Bill and Red Tail are the only Commies that have consistently commented on this. 

Legit either the other libs know what a political witch hunt this is and our too embarrassed to even associate with it….

Or, no one gives a ***t

Its both.  

I want to give props to those libs that see what an embarrassment their party is.

But - you’re going to have to start letting them know or we turn into Putin’s Russia.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It’s appreciated that you insist on reminding us that your inability to be objective persists. No one doubted you. if trump was a democrat you’d be contorting to excuse everything you assert he’s done as victimization and Externalities.

You’re sort of an open book. or pamphlet 

It’s appreciated that you insist on reminding us on your inability to understand the basic facts around the Trump investigation. No one doubted you. If Trump was a democrat, you’d be contorting to blame him for everything you assert he’s been scapegoated for. 

You’re a pathetically ignorant fool. 

Here’s what Trump *really* needed to do to avoid a charge:

Turn over all of the documents when he was asked, say it was a big mistake, and cooperate fully. 

That’s it. No 3D chess or triple Xanatos gambit. Just do the very bare minimum. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Haha (+1) 1

Only libs that post about Trump:

Kemp

ChiGoose 

Tibs 

Bill 
Red Tail

Thats your Commie crew.

If this board reflects the country - no one gives a ***t about this, they’re embarrassed, or outraged.   

But then there’s that group of 5.  I believe that’s probably 35% of the Democrat party. 

Worthless.  But they’re the only ones left watching local news and reading headlines on MSNBC.  Enough to keep business going.   

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Only libs that post about Trump:

Kemp

ChiGoose 

Tibs 

Bill 
Red Tail

Thats your Commie crew.

If this board reflects the country - no one gives a ***t about this, they’re embarrassed, or outraged.   

But then there’s that group of 5.  I believe that’s probably 35% of the Democrat party. 

Worthless.  But they’re the only ones left watching local news and reading headlines on MSNBC.  Enough to keep business going.   

Fun fact: I’m not sure I’ve ever watched MSNBC. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

.com

Or whatever Google wants you to see

Second or third most programed here. It’s sad and hilarious simultaneously. Just like being gaslit into the Chicago is going great narrative while on a regular basis I have college friends, business colleagues, and random passings at weddings with folks uprooting and leaving because of the governance disaster incompetent liberal idiots have brought down on those communities. It’s happening. Everyone with a brain sees it

• Agree 1

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You know if these documents actually exist and he has them - you know this is all about Covid right

The man who’s country was attacked with a bio weapon and the planet shut down - not remotely interested in perhaps these documents “foreign intelligence” includes your Def Department colluding with China and the WHO?  

This doesn’t interest anyone?

No no no.  I’m sure Trump just wants to see our enemies destroy the country or something.  

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

after what happened today and what was in the documents, only an anarchist or idiot can still support trump.  i suspect we have both here.

As usual you miss the point. Jail trump. Who cares. But then let’s see the same vigor applied to the crooks on the other side of the aisle. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

It’s appreciated that you insist on reminding us on your inability to understand the basic facts around the Trump investigation. No one doubted you. If Trump was a democrat, you’d be contorting to blame him for everything you assert he’s been scapegoated for. 

You’re a pathetically ignorant fool. 

Here’s what Trump *really* needed to do to avoid a charge:

Turn over all of the documents when he was asked, say it was a big mistake, and cooperate fully. 

That’s it. No 3D chess or triple Xanatos gambit. Just do the very bare minimum. 

Baby red tail

So entertaining- so mind controlled.

So absolutely predictable. 😂 

your masters are corrupt- find a real liberal and ask about big brother. It’s the god you pray to 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

46 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

As usual you miss the point. Jail trump. Who cares. But then let’s see the same vigor applied to the crooks on the other side of the aisle. 

We don't have the money to build that many prisons. 

Why do thieves never target politicians’ homes?
Professional courtesy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Baby red tail

So entertaining- so mind controlled.

So absolutely predictable. 😂 

your masters are corrupt- find a real liberal and ask about big brother. It’s the god you pray to 

You truly live in a fantasy world, detached from reality. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

9 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

You know if these documents actually exist and he has them - you know this is all about Covid right

The man who’s country was attacked with a bio weapon and the planet shut down - not remotely interested in perhaps these documents “foreign intelligence” includes your Def Department colluding with China and the WHO?  

This doesn’t interest anyone?

No no no.  I’m sure Trump just wants to see our enemies destroy the country or something.  

Who need them?  The left is doing is just fine all on their own...

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

pretty good analogy.  Biden is good for a Marty Mornhinweg or maybe Bill O’Brien… 

Rex Ryan/Trump is perfect.

Biden? Gotta be a bumbling, old coach, not completely incompetent but prone to gaffes and highly reliant on his assistants. Dick Jauron was too dull to fit the bill. Chan Gailey too ... Chan. Vic Fangio maybe? Longtime assistant with some record of accomplishment, finally promoted to the top job, but paradoxically both too soon and too late.

• Like (+1) 1

I see Julie Kelly has now moved on from the ridiculous defense that "he only had 100+ classified documents out of 13,000 total" (as if the ratio of legal:illegal is somehow the standard ... "but judge, I only had 10 grams of coke amidst thousands of grams of baking soda!") to the desperation approach: "DOJ stole 13,000 documents.!" Stole. With a properly issued warrant. And finally the implication that they actually planted evidence.

Trump's knee-jerk supporters really haven't come up with anything resembling a decent defense.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I see Julie Kelly has now moved on from the ridiculous defense that "he only had 100+ classified documents out of 13,000 total" (as if the ratio of legal:illegal is somehow the standard ... "but judge, I only had 10 grams of coke amidst thousands of grams of baking soda!") to the desperation approach: "DOJ stole 13,000 documents.!" Stole. With a properly issued warrant. And finally the implication that they actually planted evidence.

Trump's knee-jerk supporters really haven't come up with anything resembling a decent defense.

I have no idea who this Julie Kelly person is, but she does not seem to have a grasp on how things work. 

37 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trust proven liars corrupting the FBI and DOJ?

That's for useful idiots alone.

@The Frankish Reich @ChiGoose

:lol:

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by ChiGoose. Options 

And @ChiGoose and @The Frankish Reich I won't be reading your responses here either. Maybe someone will quote you though...we'll see.

Until then...

I'll keep tagging and ignoring and you'll both keep dancing.

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I have no idea who this Julie Kelly person is, but she does not seem to have a grasp on how things work. 

True.  I mean, when someone can delete 30,000 emails on an illegal server after being told not to and doesn't even get at least obstruction charges, how can you possibly know how things work?

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

True.  I mean, when someone can delete 30,000 emails on an illegal server after being told not to and doesn't even get at least obstruction charges, how can you possibly know how things work?

Because @ChiGoose was told that no reasonable prosecutor would move forward with that case 

And that's enough for him/her.

While the sane among us can still see exactly how things work, with no bloviating hand waving tap dance required.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Why?  You think it's going to turn Alabama blue?

I guess they don't report this kind of stuff in your echo chambers.  Alabama will likely pick up two D house seats with other southern states to follow (louisiana, Ga) as a direct consequence of this decision.  with the house now decided by razor thin differences, it could decide the balance of power there.  I'll post this again.  perhaps you'll read it this time

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4042863-surprise-supreme-court-decision-gives-boost-to-democratic-hopes/

Edited by redtail hawk

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I guess they don't report this kind of stuff in your echo chambers.  Alabama will likely pick up two D house seats with other southern states to follow (louisiana, Ga) as a direct consequence of this decision.  with the house now decided by razor thin differences, it could decide the balance of power there.  I'll post this again.  perhaps you'll read it this time

https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/4042863-surprise-supreme-court-decision-gives-boost-to-democratic-hopes/

LOL!  Let me know when it happens, chief.