Jump to content

99 days until the season starts


Recommended Posts

But who’s counting…

  • Haha (+1) 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, teef said:

for the love of god...don't wish the summer away.

 

Lol, wife tells me same thing. And in my heart I know to cherish every day, but man...I can't help but hope these next couple months zip on by because I'm more excited than I've ever been for Bills football. 

 

I just can't help but to feel this will finally be our year and so with that being said....***** summer lol

  • Thank you (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

 

Lol, wife tells me same thing. And in my heart I know to cherish every day, but man...I can't help but hope these next couple months zip on by because I'm more excited than I've ever been for Bills football. 

 

I just can't help but to feel this will finally be our year and so with that being said....***** summer lol

I would love to win a championship, but last year was so much fun. I loved every second of every game, despite the bad weather. The tailgates, the bills songs on the walk up to the stadium, the game itself, the post walk back my buddies house for celebratory drinks. The day is an entire event for me. I went to 7 of the 9 home games and the playoff game and had a blast at each one. Finally got seasons for the next few years. 

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Awwufelloff said:

I would love to win a championship, but last year was so much fun. I loved every second of every game, despite the bad weather. The tailgates, the bills songs on the walk up to the stadium, the game itself, the post walk back my buddies house for celebratory drinks. The day is an entire event for me. I went to 7 of the 9 home games and the playoff game and had a blast at each one. Finally got seasons for the next few years. 

 

Yeah it's amazing! Unfortunately I haven't been to a game since 2012. I miss it badly, had bad injury that year and still dealing with it now and it became difficult for me to continue my yearly 2 home game attendance with having to travel 14 hrs to get there.

 

But when we get that championship I'm coming to the parade whatever it takes.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

 

But When we get that championship I'm coming to the parade whatever it takes.

 

FIFY......Ima guessing that parade is going to be EPIC.......just EPIC!!!  I have not seen a flake of snow in almost 4 years now......I always say the only snow I wanna see is on my TV......for the PARADE??  Let it snow let it snow baby let it snow!!!!!

  • Like (+1) 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

 

FIFY......Ima guessing that parade is going to be EPIC.......just EPIC!!!  I have not seen a flake of snow in almost 4 years now......I always say the only snow I wanna see is on my TV......for the PARADE??  Let it snow let it snow baby let it snow!!!!!

February 2023 superbowl parade with Josh Allen making snow angels in a snowstorm. Bookmark this post. 

Edited by Awwufelloff
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Sheneneh Jenkins said:

 

Lol, wife tells me same thing. And in my heart I know to cherish every day, but man...I can't help but hope these next couple months zip on by because I'm more excited than I've ever been for Bills football. 

 

I just can't help but to feel this will finally be our year and so with that being said....***** summer lol

oh i get it.  i use the season to feel less depressed about the summer being over.  something to look forward to kind of a thing.  i just hate the western ny winters so much that i have to cherish every day that's nice and sunny. 

  • Like (+1) 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...