Mass shooting in Buffalo (Those wishing to exchange on the political aspects of this situation should do so in the thread located in PPP) - edit by moderator

Buffalo716

4 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Because he's a known white supremacist

And buffalo is the Queen City of New York with a big black population 

And so are all the other places I mentioned.  Not trying to argue about it, just seems odd that it was the target. 

The difference between Buffalo and Rochester is ~50k ppl and a higher rate of minorities than Buffalo.  Either way, hang this guy.  Or let him off and force him to come to the home opener wearing his KKK cloak and hood with a sign stating "I killed those people at Tops".  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Im grieving thats all I can say. It is a hopeless feeling to hear of these shootings over and over and over again.  Im sick to my stomach reading this. My prayers are lifted up for the city of Buffalo and ALL those grieving tonight.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

And so are all the other places I mentioned.  Not trying to argue about it, just seems odd that it was the target. 

The difference between Buffalo and Rochester is ~50k ppl and a higher rate of minorities than Buffalo.  Either way, hang this guy.  Or let him off and force him to come to the home opener wearing his KKK cloak and hood with a sign stating "I killed those people at Tops".  

Cases like this are exactly why I wish there was some type of streamlined death penalty for certain situations. Even if the feds get him sentenced to death, it’ll be 20+ years before he’s finally executed. Even though this case is as cut and dry as possible. He did it, without a doubt. 

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Cases like this are exactly why I wish there was some type of streamlined death penalty for certain situations. Even if the feds get him sentenced to death, it’ll be 20+ years before he’s finally executed. Even though this case is as cut and dry as possible. He did it, without a doubt. 

Streamlined to the point where he was carried out in a body bag. There's no investigation that needs to be completed. He was witnessed murdering multiple people. He shouldn't be breathing right now.

• Agree 4

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

And that's part of the issue with the appeals court.  Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal.  You either run out of funding or run out of courts.

Either way, one appeal grants you probably 2 years.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Good question....I am sure it will be discussed a bunch.   Would be curious to know how the shooter got the AR 15.

(my opinions on this as a military that gave UP all my weapons except for 9 mill and shotgun for home defense that civilians should not be allowed to have AR 15s)

How about if we want to debate gun laws in the US, Somewhere Else Not Here?

I'll  note this guy apparently claimed to be "inspired" by the perpetrator (I will not say his name) responsible for the 2019 Christchurch Mosque massacres in NZ, carried out in despite of NZ's relatively strict gun laws at the time.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll just note that New Zealand had some pretty strict gun laws in 2019, and this guy apparently claimed to be "inspired" by the perpetrator (I will not say his name) responsible for the 2019 Christchurch Mosque massacres in NZ.

And do you remember what they did just three days later?

Guys, no website on the planet can convince a kid to become a complete monster.  He learned his hate from somewhere close, very close, and these sites were simply a way to exacerbate hate.  

Im sick over this hate and so sad for the loss of these families.  At the end of the day, like when my mom pass peacefully our priest talked about not the loss of

my mom as there is no doubt she’s in whatever you consider heaven.  He discussed the agonizing grief those who survived my mom had to face for a long long time.  Since it happened on my 40th birthday, I to this day do not enjoy my birthday.  I fondly speak of her these days, but my point has nothing to do with me.  

I’m just sick over all of the husbands, wives, mothers, fathers, children, and loved ones who will grieve terribly about the loss of their loved one and what they will go through in the coming months and even years.  I know there are police and lawyers on the board.  If there is anyway to convert to federal charges to eventually give him the death penalty is fine with me.  I didn’t think NYS has the death penalty, or at least they won’t enforce it.

Down here in FL we put the needle in guys like this down here.  It may take 10 years, but the real answer is put him Gen. Pop.  Once the inmates get a hand on him, a bullet would be kind.

I normally am fine with life vs. the needle, but this senseless horrific hate crime should end only one way.

im not posting to start a big death penalty conversation.  Not today.  I’m just sick over all of those losses.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I don't think I'm trying to say those places you listed aren't

But Buffalo is the Queen City and a close-knit community.. the city of good neighbors where this kind of stuff doesn't happen

It literally took an outsider to do it.. he was trying to destabilize our community that doesn't believe in his ideology

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll  note this guy apparently claimed to be "inspired" by the perpetrator (I will not say his name) responsible for the 2019 Christchurch Mosque massacres in NZ, carried out in despite of NZ's relatively strict gun laws at the time.

as a horrific sidenote The Poway synagogue shooter was influenced by that same NZ individual. Poway shooter  was a very young man too, came from a very nice family, dad a beloved local high school teacher...radicalism turned violent and for what? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

11 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

8 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Streamlined to the point where he was carried out in a body bag. There's no investigation that needs to be completed. He was witnessed murdering multiple people. He shouldn't be breathing right now.

7 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

And that's part of the issue with the appeals court.  Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal, Appeal.  You either run out of funding or run out of courts.

Either way, one appeal grants you probably 2 years.

A process where the Government kills a citizen is absolutely meant to be a pain in the ass and have a bunch of ways out and take a while to happen.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.