American CULTURAL Marxism: The Commie Left And Those Who Support Them (Useful Idiots)

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Did you forget this thread exists?

Lets just rephrase Dans Tweet:

Degenerates love this *****, just read their tweets. Imagine being the poor kids of these disgusting piles of human waste. They celebrate the tyrannical police state, which they ushered in, as if it won’t one day set their kid’s freedom on fire as well. 

History is littered with useful idiots. And the modern *****tard MAGA is the most useful of idiots. FACT.

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Find yourself someone who thinks about you half as much as @BillsFanNC thinks about the liberals on this board. 

Hard to imagine he has time for anything else!

With all this thought about us he’s gonna ignore that pet rock of his and then wake up one night in a cold sweat wondering if he starved that poor rock to death. 

Commies say what?

You've chosen to ignore content by BillStime. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by Roundybout. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by ChiGoose. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by SectionC3. Options 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Commies say what?

It’s honestly really hard to imagine having such an apparently sad and pathetic existence that you would spend a ton of time tagging people on an internet message board day after day and then bragging about how you had blocked the people you tagged. 

Sad!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Few of these liberal metro dudes have kids, most are probably ed or impotent.

Talk to women.. super lib men are typically pathetic, weak, gay, trans or incels. These girls are running out of real men to choose from. 

Look at the forum. Ask yourself with each poster who would you want on you side in a dust up. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Talk to women.. super lib men are typically pathetic, weak, gay, trans or incels. These girls are running out of real men to choose from. 

Look at the forum. Ask yourself with each poster who would you want on you side in a dust up. 

Projecting much? 

• Like (+1) 2

58 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Commies say what?

9 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Hoax.  You seem to be pretty emotionally wounded by a bunch of internet randos.  I didn’t realize you were such a delicate flower.  I guess all of those microagressions built up and caused your outburst. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

You missed civics class in high school.  Maybe you should spend less time with your pet rock and more time learning how government operates in this country. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Reminder that Biden didn’t do anything, a grand jury made up of everyday Americans indicted him. 

How did this get in front of a grand jury? 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You seem to be pretty emotionally wounded by a bunch of internet randos.  I didn’t realize you were such a delicate flower.  I guess all of those microagressions built up and caused your outburst. 

You issued civics class in high school.  Maybe you should spend less time with your pet rock and more time learning how government operates in this country. 

Double hoax full of overt aggressions. Also Proves point made. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

The government asked for its property back and Trump refused to return it. He then lied about returning it. 

That’s how. If he had just cooperated from the start, he probably avoids all of this. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

An independent justice department investigated, concluded that there is legally sufficient evidence to support charges articulated on what now is an indictment, and presented said evidence to a body of citizens that ultimately shared that conclusion.  Unless an independent judge dismisses the indictment in its entirety based on legally insufficient evidence, your point is nothing more than a hoax.  

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Double hoax full of overt aggressions. Also Proves point made. 

Thank you for acknowledging that I have demonstrated that you are a delicate flower.  I promise that I will be more considerate of your needs, emotions, and feelings moving forward. If you’ve had a bad day, let me know and maybe we can work together to find someone to give you a gentle hug! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

The government asked for its property back and Trump refused to return it. He then lied about returning it. 

That’s how. If he had just cooperated from the start, he probably avoids all of this. 

Look I don’t care if he goes to jail for doing dumb things, but if you are going to ignore how relentless the fbi has been as well as several AGs in finding anything they can to put this one guy away, you’re in denial. 

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

An independent justice department

Stop reading after … this laughing to hard at naivety 😂 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

ah yes, the MAGA measure of success.  How's that working out for your tribe?  The cavemen sadly aren't extinct.

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Look I don’t care if he goes to jail for doing dumb things, but if you are going to ignore how relentless the fbi has been as well as several AGs in finding anything they can to put this one guy away, you’re in denial. 

Maybe, just maybe, if he wasn’t constantly doing shady and potentially illegal things, they wouldn’t have been investigating him. 

If you don’t want the government to investigate you, I recommend the following:

-Do NOT ask a foreign country to help you in an election

-Do NOT surround yourself with shady people who do things like share campaign polling data with foreign spies or meet secretly with foreign agents to attempt to set up a backchannel that the US government won’t know about, or meet with foreign agents in the hopes of getting info you can use against your opponent. 
-If you fail to do the above and the government starts looking into you, do NOT obstruct the investigation

-Do NOT use campaign resources to pay for the silence from women you cheated on your wife with

-Do NOT set up a PAC in a way that appears to be wire fraud to defraud your own supporters

-Do NOT tell a Secretary of State to falsify the vote count in an election

-Do NOT take government property when you leave your government job

-Failing the previous, do NOT hide the fact that you have stolen government property; notify authorities instead

-If the government asks for its property back, do NOT refuse to provide it. 
-Do NOT send the government documents with a letter that it’s all the documents when it’s actually not

-Do NOT have people access the documents on camera (!?) when told to keep them under lock

-Do NOT sue the government to try to keep stolen property 

-Do NOT obstruct the investigation into the property you stole

I would recommend following the above advice if you want to avoid being constantly investigated. 

• Like (+1) 1

fortunately (for you),  we're not after the same pool of females.  Those I see at trump rallies really aren't my type.

there's just so much material here.  Some pointers for your quest:

https://www.thegentlemansjournal.com/article/7-qualities-women-find-attractive-men/

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

fortunately (for you),  we're not after the same pool of females.  Those I see at trump rallies really aren't my type.

Imagine for a moment that the internet persona of your ideological doppelgänger, li’l billsy, actually represents his true, outward facing “personality” (yes, scare quotes in this instance). Now let’s imagine that he’s representative of the typical younger male democrat. What sort of woman do you think might find that attractive and desirable? I’ll give you a couple hints. 

image.jpeg.0e432240842d7e9bf8c0128e0e988532.jpeg

image.jpeg.7b0cebdadd68d69750fc5df7b5f6b7c9.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Imagine for a moment that the internet persona of your ideological doppelgänger, li’l billsy, actually represents his true, outward facing “personality” (yes, scare quotes in this instance). Now let’s imagine that he’s representative of the typical younger male democrat. What sort of woman do you think might find that attractive and desirable? I’ll give you a couple hints. 

can't speak for Billsy but I find her attractive

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2019/04/228917/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-ikea-furniture-hacks

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Watch out. Her Capitalist Fiancé might not like that.

Riley Roberts-Ocasio works for a brand called HomeBinder, which is “an online home management platform for modern homeowners,” per his LinkedIn. He also owns and runs a user-experience consulting company that helps start-ups grow their businesses.

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Watch out. Her Capitalist Fiancé might not like that.

Riley Roberts-Ocasio works for a brand called HomeBinder, which is “an online home management platform for modern homeowners,” per his LinkedIn. He also owns and runs a user-experience consulting company that helps start-ups grow their businesses.

yes, my wife wouldn't be pleased either.  but if you don't think she's hot, "I can't help you" except recommending a testosterone level.

• Dislike 1

She isn't bad on the eyes. just never miss an opportunity to point out her hypocrisy. 

And there are so many options to choose from with that one.

But when you're in a district that's 80% one party, you can do whatever.

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

you have never run into a scenario where you think someone is attractive, then they open their mouth and start talking and get uglier with each word? 

AOC’s nutshell 

🤐 =7 or 8

🗣️ = 3

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

WTF? You go to MAGA rallies? That’s an odd fetish. The closest I’ve been is passing a trump billboard sign on the PA turnpike. 

Fortunately for you, I’m not after any pool. Those days are long gone for me. 

man- 3 separate responses to this one. Must have hit too close to home 😂 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, my wife wouldn't be pleased either.  but if you don't think she's hot, "I can't help you" except recommending a testosterone level.

She's a solid 7.  Once she opens her mouth, it drops to a 5.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

She looks like she might be good in bed got those crazy eyes

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

She isn't bad on the eyes. just never miss an opportunity to point out her hypocrisy. 

And there are so many options to choose from with that one.

But when you're in a district that's 80% one party, you can do whatever.

That’s interesting. That’s exactly what I think of Lauren Boebert, except she managed to turn a district that was solid red into one where she barely escaped with the seat.

Pretty damn hot till she opens her mouth

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

WTF? You go to MAGA rallies? That’s an odd fetish. The closest I’ve been is passing a trump billboard sign on the PA turnpike. 

Fortunately for you, I’m not after any pool. Those days are long gone for me. 

man- 3 separate responses to this one. Must have hit too close to home 😂 

never been.  have seen pics, videos and interviews of the crowds.

as I said, there was a lot of meat on that bone.  couldn't resist.

8 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Maybe, just maybe, if he wasn’t constantly doing shady and potentially illegal things, they wouldn’t have been investigating him. 

If you don’t want the government to investigate you, I recommend the following:

-Do NOT ask a foreign country to help you in an election

-Do NOT surround yourself with shady people who do things like share campaign polling data with foreign spies or meet secretly with foreign agents to attempt to set up a backchannel that the US government won’t know about, or meet with foreign agents in the hopes of getting info you can use against your opponent. 
-If you fail to do the above and the government starts looking into you, do NOT obstruct the investigation

-Do NOT use campaign resources to pay for the silence from women you cheated on your wife with

-Do NOT set up a PAC in a way that appears to be wire fraud to defraud your own supporters

-Do NOT tell a Secretary of State to falsify the vote count in an election

-Do NOT take government property when you leave your government job

-Failing the previous, do NOT hide the fact that you have stolen government property; notify authorities instead

-If the government asks for its property back, do NOT refuse to provide it. 
-Do NOT send the government documents with a letter that it’s all the documents when it’s actually not

-Do NOT have people access the documents on camera (!?) when told to keep them under lock

-Do NOT sue the government to try to keep stolen property 

-Do NOT obstruct the investigation into the property you stole

I would recommend following the above advice if you want to avoid being constantly investigated. 

you forgot above all, do not be an antiestablishment RINO with a large political following.  That’s the killer sin. 

if he was a democrat and maybe even establishment republican none of this would be happening. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1